Author's Note

I would now like to present to you a new story. It's called Crest. It's a prequel story to Alex Wayne. Except it follows Teresa (Terry) Crest. I know I was a bit vague with Teresa's past but this story will clear it up. In case any of you guys really did want to know what did happen. In fact I wanted to put the full history in this story but by how long this actually is would take a novel of it's own. Besides, at this point Alex is done with the history lesson. Though I can assure you that Teresa's past will eventually rear it's head again. But, in the mean time why don't you guys see the full story. And just so you know this won't be the only book in this "series". I will probably have a sequel to this story. I will also have spin-offs from this story and main continuity. So, don't expect it to be over just yet. I promise that I will actually update this story will real content soon. But you can read Crest in the meantime though.

Have a lovely day,
Evelyn Akiwumi.

Okay so, extra update before I return. I only have one more issue of Tom Kings run until I return. I wasn't about to do Bane City. So, I wanted to change Alex's hero name to Nightbird. Trust me it'll make sense.