Chapter 17 ~ Mighty Red

With Chuck, Bomb, and Mighty Eagle, the castle exploded everywhere.

"Faster!!" Chuck yelled.

"Whoa!"

All the birds, Mighty Eagle, and the car made it out alive, heading back to the hill where the other birds were.

"Cramp! Cramp!" Mighty Eagle weakly yelled and dropped the eggs and landed on the ground, panting tiredly.

"Look at that!" Bubbles gasped.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?!" Hal exclaimed pointing at the eagle.

"Well, this guy looks nothing like his statue." the bird said, looking at Mighty Eagle.

"Our eggs!" the mom gasped as her and her husband made their way to the net.

Stella, Matilda, and Judge opened the net and immediately started giving the eggs to their rightful parents except for the blue bird parents. They looked at them sadly as the couple walked away. Bomb and Chuck made their way to the bird folks when they remembered Red and Y/N. They turned to see a destroyed kingdom.

"Where are they?..." Chuck worridly said.

There are lots of rubbles everywhere. They couldn't possibly survive from that, but they are hoping to see Red and Y/N, but nothing happened.

"Y/N...no." Stella whispered.

Mighty Eagle got up and gasped as he looked around for his daughter, but she's not here.

"Y/N..." he cried.

Everyone looked down in sadness and turned away, about to leave. What they didn't notice is the little green hatchling in his mother's arms looked past her shoulder and saw something making its way through the rubble. It was Red who got out first as he coughed. He noticed something next to him and went down and grabbed someone which is Y/N and helped her up.

"Daddy!"

The birds looked back to find Red and Y/N alive. Their feathers were ruffled and dirty.

"They're alive!" Chuck screamed happily.

"They're alive!" Mighty Eagle smiled happy to his daughter okay.

But what they noticed that Y/N and Red held a nervous look as you held up the half of the light blue egg. Matilda gasped as everyone frowned but soon smiled when they saw 3 cute blue chicks emerge from the broken egg. Red and Y/N made their way to the crowd as Chuck and Bomb ran over to them.

"Red! Y/N!"

"We thought that you guys are dead!"

"Hey, buddies, way not to be dead." Bomb said putting his hands on their shoulders.

Red and Y/N smiled as everyone congratulated them and made their way to the crowd. That's when Red and Y/N spotted the sad blue couple and made their way towards them.

"Excuse me, sir, ma'am?" you asked.

The couples turned and gasped to see their 3 chicks.

"I think these belong to you." Red said as you gave them the egg.

The 3 chicks looked at their mom before jumping at them. The mom hugged them, laughing in joy.

"Thank you."

"Y/N!" Stella screamed as she tackled her to the ground.

Y/N hugged back tightly, laughing.

"I'm so glad you're okay." you smiled as both of them got up.