Chapter 16 ~ Final Battle

You screamed trying to pry Leonard off of you. Red gasped and tried to pull you up, but Leonard was too strong with the help of the pigs that is holding him too. Mighty Eagle tried to pull up too seeing his daughter in danger. Suddenly, part of the net ripped sending the light shade of blue egg fly into the castle, luckily landing safely to the floor. Red and Y/N knew they couldn't leave the egg behind not wanting to let the parents down.

"Save yourselves! I'm going to save that egg!" Red told them.

"No! We are going to save that egg!" you said.

Red who had no time to argue as they both let go of the net, letting their friends escape.

"Red! Y/N! Don't be the heroes!! No!!" Chuck yelled along with Bomb trying to reach for them as they flew off.

"Y/N!!" Mighty Eagle screamed.

"Go dad! Go!!"

Leonard and the pigs fell backwards into the castle. Mighty Eagle flew away fast knowing Red and Y/N knew what they were doing. Although he disagreed on letting his daughter go, he had no choice but to trust her to be safe. You got up quickly and helped Red up kicking the pigs out of the way.

"Get them!!" Leonard angrily screamed.

You and Red quickly ran or flew to where the egg was laying and grabbed it. The pigs were getting closer and soon cornered them up to the boiling pot.

"You just don't know when to stop do ya?!" Leonard asked Red.

"Here's the two word answer: Uh-uh!" Red replied handing the blue egg to you.

"You can't escape from me, Y/N. You're mine." Leonard took a step closer to you.

Red blocked his path from getting any closer as you held the egg close.

"Not gonna happen!" he growled.

Ross and the guard were about to snatch the egg and Y/N, but heard a snap from the pot. Everyone looked to see that the pot was going to tip over!

"Oh no.." Red muttered.

The wave of boiling green hot water flooded the room and everyone ran from it. Y/N noticed the chandelier on top and told Red to hold onto the egg and pushed Leonard and Red to the wood and got them to jump up into the air an grabbed on while you fly up towards them. The rest of the pigs ran out of the room and slammed the door shut.

"Thanks, Y/N." Red sighed in relief.

You nodded and looked at Leonard who thanked her too until he looked at Red in anger.

"You wrecking my house! What's wrong with you?!" he yelled.

"You wrecked MY house!" Red replied.

"Your house was ugly!"

"Well, now we're even." Red smirked causing you to laugh.

At that moment, the chandelier became loose and fell from the ceiling, taking Red and Leonard with it. Your eyes widened in fear and dived down towards them.

"Hold on! I'm coming!!"

It crashed through the floor again and again since it's heavy and strong, until it stopped. The bird and the pig fell into the pile of TNT's along with the egg falling unconscious. You landed safely as you searched for them.

"Red! Red! Where are you? Leonard??" you called moving the piles out of the way while you were also looking for the egg.

You heard the groan and turned to find Red. You sighed in relief and ran towards him as he regain his conscious.

"Well, this is dynamite." he sarcastically said and smiled to see you.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

You both began to look around and found the blue egg and ran after it.

"There you are!"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!" Leonard yelled as he grabbed the egg before them.

He grabbed the candle from the chandelier and started to heat up the egg with it.

"Delicious bird eggy-weggy! Ooh!"

"You can't eat eggs!!" both of you shouted.

"What are you gonna do? I'm a foodie!

Without thinking, you grabbed Red and threw him at Leonard as he released his battle cry and took the egg from him. Leonard started to lose balance after you nearly missed on hitting him, dropping the candle and fell on top of you. Red and the egg stayed close to the chandelier. You were about to run after him when Leonard held you down, holding both of your arms tight.

"Fine. If I can't have the eggs, at least I'll have her!" he growled holding you close as you struggled from his grasp.

"Y/N!!"

"It's over. You're finished, Eyebrows." he laughed and touched your cheek lovingly, making you blush at his move.

Red was about to attack him in anger when he remembered the words they told or call him.

"Eyebrows!"

"Someone has anger issues."

"Anger is not always the answer!"

"Anger will not always help you with your problem. It'll only make things worst."

He took a deep breath, calming himself before smiling.

"Well, you know what? I guess you win."

"What?" Leonard and Y/N said at the same time.

"That was an awesome plan. Mind blower." Red chuckled giving him thumbs up but he was actually telling her to look up from his thumb that he was pointing at as you did and noticed the pot is about to fall.

You then realized what he was planning.

"Really? Well, thank you. You know, a lot of hard work goes into my sinister plan it does." Leonard laughed getting up, walking forward dragging you with him as he held you.

"Nah, I mean your plan was great. But you didn't plan for THIS!"

Red removed one of the crates as all the TNT rolled over to where Leonard and Y/N were standing causing them to trip and Red to tackled him while holding the egg. Leonard had no choice but to let go of you as he fell. Red quickly grabbed her hand noticing the candle Leonard had dropped earlier started to ignite the TNT. They climbed up to the chandelier as the pot fell down.

"Agh!!" Leonard screamed angrily, climbing over the TNT to make his way to Red and Y/N.

Red got on top of the chandelier with you and gave you the egg.

"You have annoyed me for the last time." Leonard said as he reached out to grab Y/N.

"Yep." smiled Red.

Before the pot fell on top of them, Y/N gave him the quick kiss on the cheek, thanking him for the care until she was hidden under the pot. Leonard was shocked at her sudden kiss and touched the spot of where she kissed. He blushed and looked around to find that the TNT exploded, causing him to scream in fear and cover himself.