Chapter 12 ~ Let's Go Save the Eggs and Y/N!

The sun brighten up the sky in the damaged Bird Village filled with smoke and broken houses that are once filled with happiness and love. All parents searched for their children only to find an empty cribs and nests.

"They're all gone.." the lady bird with orange vest croaked.

"Oh no..." the blue bird lady gasped with tears rolling down.

"We'll find them." the blue bird man hugged her.

Red, Chuck, and Bomb look at each other with sorrow, feeling lost. Judge called Red stomping towards him as the red bird stare at him embracing for the shout. He suddenly took off the cowboy hat.

"What are we gonna do now?"

"Wait, what? You're asking me?"

"You knew. You tried to tell us, but we didn't listen.. I didn't listen." he looked down in shame.

Red looked around to find everyone looking at him waiting for his call.

"Wait a minute. I'm not a leader."

"Okay, pigs stole our eggs that sucks. I mean all of you guys look like idiots. Know what we gotta do? We start replacing those kids. Ladies get busy! We're gonna be laying some eggs, tonight!"

"Chuck, no stop! No no no no no! We're not gonna replace those kids. And did you forget that they also took Y/N?"

"Oh..right.."

"Wait, they took Y/N?! We gotta go save her!!" Stella gasped.

Everyone gasped not noticing Y/N was missing and now they're worried.

"Don't worry. That's why we're gonna get the eggs and Y/N back."

"How are we gonna do that?" Matilda asked.

"The pigs already showed us how. That is where they went! And so that is where we're going! We're going to build our own boat. They stole your kids. No. They stole our kids. I mean, who does that? Have you ever stolen anyone's children? Huh? Have you? I mean, you look like you would. And you know what? I'm a little bit angry. Correction. I'm really angry. And I don't think I'm the only one. C'Mon! We're birds! We're descendant from dinosaurs. We're not suppose to be nice, right?" Red explained trying to get the birds riled up with rage pointing to where there are crates floating leading the tracks that the pigs have left.

The pink hatchling gave a good example as she roared like an actual T-Rex before smiling cutely at Red.

"Yeah. Point, point made." smiled Red.

"Who else here is angry? Yeah you are! We're getting our kids back! And so is Y/N! And I don't need any calm, detached, happy birds! Not gonna help us. Don't need it. I need some angry flocking birds! You hear me? Now who's angry!! Well let's go!!" 

With that everyone started to build the boat with TNT boxes, ripped flags, and a trampoline as they practiced getting angry with their eyebrows down that shown anger. 

Meanwhile, with Leonard and the pigs in the boat, Y/N was in the cage all tied up as she struggled to get out. She can't stay like this and do nothing. No idea how to get ou of this rope when she remembered from the book that they use their beak to cut as she bit onto it and it loosened. She's now free as she figured the way out and how to save the eggs. The door was heard and Y/N got the idea and played dead. One of the pig guard that was here to keep an eye on her gasped to see her dead. They took out their keys and quickly opened it to check on her pulse or anything. The other pig started to freak out. 

What they didn't know is that they were tricked. As the pig was checking on her breathing, she bit his arm causing him to scream in pain before getting punched into the face and thrown into the cage. Y/N flew towards the other pig that was about to sound the alarm but was knocked out unconscious. Flying and flying as she tried to find the eggs and all she finds are never ending doors but was suddenly found by Ross who screamed about to call his boss but got knocked down by her claws. More pigs came as she tried to fly past them. She then spotted the big window about to make her way out but was stopped by the chain in her leg and got tackled to the ground by the guards.

"Did you really think you can escape, my dear?" Leonard stepped forward.

Y/N struggled to escape from their grip, noticing her right leg is chained up. Leonard ordered the pigs to leave the two of them alone since he knows she had nowhere to go. He tilted her chin up to look at her as they stare again. Suddenly, he took out the rag and placed it on her mouth. You tried not to breath but the chemicals kicked in making her feel sleepy. He carried her to his room placing her on the bed with the chain tied up to the rock on the floor. Sighing dreamily from her beauty as he stroked her cheek and tucked her into the covers as he left her there closing the door and locked it. 

Back to Red and his friends as they had finished building the boat and set sail to another island. As they were sailing, Red couldn't help but feel worried about Y/N. He is not gonna let that Leonard claim her as his and that should be him. Yes, he is in love with her. Which he will admit because she understands him with his feelings he has been hiding. 

"You okay, Red?" asked Chuck.

"Yeah. I'm fine just worried about Y/N."

"Don't worry. We will save her."

"He's right. Y/N is like a sister of mine. I'm going to save her from those pigs." Stella clenched her fist.

"Yeah. You're right." sighed Red as the birds sail through the fog.