Chapter 15 ~ Doesn't This Nightmare Never End?!

Y/N tried to break free from this chain. She has to get out of here now. Red and her friends are here. She headed towards the bathroom to find anything inside when she heard the door opened and got out to see Leonard and Ross.

"Y/N, I would like you to come with me to the dining room." he requested.

"No way! I ain't going!!"

"You have no choice because I am asking you in the hand of marriage to be mine."

"What?" you asked feeling dumbfounded.

"You heard me, Y/N. Be mine and marry me. And together we will rule over this land." Leonard said showing the emerald heart ring to you. (Picture)

You looked down feeling shocked. You don't know what to do....

"I can't marry you! I am already taken!"

"Oh really? Then who?"

"Um..."

You actually don't know.

"Is it that guy with the eyebrows?"

"Um..no? Maybe?"

Sure you and Red have been friends for a while maybe a day or two. Maybe you might have liked him. Leonard held the look whether he believed you or not, but he let it slide for now.

"You will marry me though."

"Never. My friends will stop you and so as Red."

"We'll see about that. But if you don't, then I will have my citizens capture them and hurt them. They have wrecked our houses and we can't let them get away with this. Once we do, we will hmm maybe cook them." Leonard smirked at the thought of delicious chickens.

"What? You can't do that! Please no! They're innocent!" you yelled.

"Well? What do you say? Be mine or what?"

You shakily sighed in despair feeling frustrated with all of this.

"Oh, well if you don't then I am just gonna have to go find your friends and-" he said about to walk away.

"No, stop! Please.... I...I'll accept." you hesitantly answered.

"Clever girl."

Leonard grabbed your feathered hand and placed the ring in your middle finger. He then unlocked the chain from your leg but held your feathered hand still so you wouldn't escape. You can't believe you agreed to this.. You prayed for Red to come quick..

Back to Red and Chuck as they ran through the hallways that are filled with golden doors. Chuck speedly opened all the doors at once and looked through saying no. Red told Chuck he got this and opened the first door to find a creepy twin pigs in blue dresses.

"Red rum."

"Uh...nevermind."

Red quickly closed the door finding it scary to see that and both of them ran trying to find the eggs and Y/N when they saw Bomb stuck into the wall with his butt sticking out.

"Hey, I know that rear end that's Bomb."

"Uh, Chuck that's not his rear end that's his face."

"Oh, sorry Bomb." Chuck apologized and pulled Bomb out.

"No problem."

"C'mon! We're close on finding Y/N and the eggs! Let's go!" Red ordered them as they ran.

Y/N in her marriage ring and the crown and the necklace was sitting beside Leonard in the longest table. The pigs chanted that they want eggs. They are waiting for the eggs to get cooked that made Y/N fear for the worst.