Chapter 6 ~ Since, When There's More??

The night was set up for the welcome party for the pigs. The staffs were walking around serving everyone there. Stella and her friends are dancing. Y/N was sitting right next to Red along with Chuck and Bomb who had a look on her face with distrust and disgust as she watched their special guests dance.

"They don't have feathers? You know, they're just walking around naked just presenting themselves. I'm looking at all their business here." complained Red.

"That part of them I really admire."

"Can't you see that? There is something about the pigs I do not trust." you said.

"I know!"

"Now we would like to welcome our special guest, the Pigs!" Stella announced as the girls left finished with their performance.

Leonard cleared his throat and stepped up so they could all see.

"Alright, thank you for your kindness and hospitality. Our King sends his warmest regards." he smiles warmly.

"King?" asked Red and Y/N as they look at each other confused of what he said.

He told Ross to drop the banner, soon they see the face of Leonard as the poor Ross hung from the air.

"Now we would love to humbly share some of the wonders of our world."

"Yeah. Humble my bird butt." Red mutters taking the drink which made Y/N snickered as Chuck tells him to watch his mouth.

Red blushed seeing her enjoy his humor.

"100 years from now, everyone will ask, "How do the friendship between the pigs and the birds start?"" Leonard illustrates as he messed around the coconut drink.

He spotted Y/N sitting right next to Red giving her the flirtatious smirk. She flinched at that as he caught on and growled before shouting,

"Who cares!"

Most every other bird gave Red the stern look. Leonard had a bit of annoyance pastured on his features but brushed it off quickly.

"Hey. Well let them say us, "We lite up the night!"" he cheered as a giant explosion on the stage ignites and destroyed it.

The birds had their mind "blown". They also didn't care that the stage was destroyed they have worked hard on.

"Hey, look. They destroyed more stuff we worked hard to build." Red comments.

"That's what I was thinking!!" exclaimed Y/N.

"But there's more!"

"More?!"

"Has gravity gone haywire? No! Even better, your friends, the pigs,
proudly give you....trampoline!"

They watched as he unwrap the gift and popped out a trampoline with 2 pigs on it. Now that got Y/N even more suspicious since when there's a few more pigs and how long have they spotted their home and that they have this all planned out.

"Those are my assistance, Oinky and John Ham. But that's not all. Throwing things just got a whole lot easier. Say hello to...the slingshot!" he introduces to everyone.

"Holy cow. That's big..."

"Tired of carrying things from place to place?"

"Yeah!"

"Wish you could just get it there?"

"Yeah!!"

"Yeah! Well now you can! Waiters, do me a favor and take the rest of the night off." he stated as one of the pigs take the plate of fruits from the working waiters.