-𝚘-

⇧𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 -𝙠- ⇧
𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 -𝙤-

       『 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊 』. ↝ 2:37 pm ↜

————————————————————
Gguk <3

Kookieee

Yes ?

Instead of picking me up at the front of the school..
Can you wait for me around the block instead?
Lmao it's kinda embarrassing
that I'm getting picked up when we live so close
『unread』

————————————————————

The classroom was chatty as usual yet everyone was still shocked at Lisa's sudden appearance. It was almost the end of the school day and the teacher assigned a worksheet for everyone to do while the time passed.

Lisa glances over at Chaeyoung from her desk; surprised that she'd already been staring at her.

"So~ how did you turn back?" She asked tucking a strand of her black short hair behind one ear, biting and sticking her tongue out at Lisa like a puppy,

"Turn back from what?" Lisa tapped her pencil on the desk, trying to beat it like a drum and make a rhythm,

"From being a lil tiny babieee!"

Lisa looked back at her weirdly, "How do you know that?"

"Oh you probably don't remember—" Chaeyoung grabbed the back of her chair, dragging it over to Lisa desk; sitting on the chair with the back facing the front, "Hoseok almost dropped a rug on Mina and I and spilt coffee on her jacket and invited us inside as a sorry gift."

"Ahhh okay." Lisa raised her eyebrows quite surprised at that coincidence, playing with the lead of her mechanical pencil,

"Are you still whipped for Kook?"

"Huh?! No!" Lisa smacked her arm; slumping in her chair,

"Come on! You basically sleep in the same bed." Chaeyoung dragged her chair even closer to Lisa's desk, so they weren't heard by other students,

"You know that?!"

"Obviously dumbie. I stopped by for more of that delicious sparkling orange juice Jimin offers me." Chaeyoung pessed her finger on Lisa's forehead, causing her head to fall back, "And while Tae got the juice out of the fridge I took a peek inside of you room."

Lisa huffed a strong breath of hair through her nostrils, putting her hands on her hips, "hEllO? What's privacy you you?"

"eXcUse mE? I know what privacy is!" Chaeyoung said imitating her in the same tone, "By the way your parents know you're back right?"

"Yes they do. They're currently still in Thailand and they are super over joyed."

"You say that as if they don't care."

"Hey!"

In the midst of their bickering, the students of the classroom gathered around the windows that faced to the main entrance of the school. They were whispering and in awe of whatever presence appeared outside; even students from other classroom started to peer through the glass.