-𝑜-

『 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗 』

"Hey Jin. Open up pretty boy~" Chanyeol laughed behind the door, fiddling the doorknob,

He wasn't the same person he was in school. Chanyeol never had a real smile unless it was the girl he liked. His personality scared Jin to death.

Chanyeol got him involved in a Family , if you could even call it a family. A family that involved Runaways and people who just needed to make money; it was all about the money, which Jin hated.

He later resigned from his position in the Family when he later realized Chanyeol never had good intentions in that type of field.

But he couldn't leave. There was no way he could leave.

So he kept trying the hard way.

By trying to distance and ignore him; acting as if they were still good friends.

But he was tired of being used as the pretty boy.

"Don't ignore me pretty boy. Remember what I said I'll do to you if you skip another party?" He muttered together with his group, swearing and clinking of bottles could be heard outside, "You've embarrassed me in front of a ton of girls. I expected you to be there bruh."

Jin backed away from the door, looking back to make sure Taehyung and Jimin were in the room together with the girls.

"How the hell are the neighbours not hearing this??" Jin asked himself before realizing, "Shit, Taehyung and I are the only people on this whole floor."

He checked the monitor that captured the outside of the door; but before he could even reach it.

The screen turned black. Followed by shattering glass.

The only light source came from the television, as the unfinished drama played on full volume.

Jin didn't even think twice before running to his room; opening the door to the sight of Taehyung holding girls tightly in his arms in the corner of the room, Jimin doing the same.

He locked the door placing his Louis Vuitton Trunks in front so the door wouldn't budge if they were able to get in.

"You're using the Louis trunks???" Jimin put his hand over his mouth, looking at Jin through his messy hair, "Even the Supreme one? Those aren't heavy enough!"

He rolled his eyes, turning back to Jimin with a piercing glare, "Well what the fuck am I supposed to be using?!"

"Here—" Jimin said, moving one of his huge dresser drawers aside and sliding it in front of the door. He wiped the sweat off his forehead flipping his hair back too.

There was a long silence before the closet door started to push the dresser out of the way; together with the Louis Vuitton trunks.

The only thing on Jin's mind was, "He got in. He found our hiding place."

"Taehyung the girls are with you. Correct?" He turned around, running over him while Jimin held the dresser against the door,

"Yes. Yes they are." Taehyung looked back at him with such worry in his eyes, lifting the piles of clothes that he hid them in, bringing the four of them out, "What do you want me to do?"

"You know that hatch I have behind the shoe rack?" Jin pursed his trembling lips as he pointed to the shoe rack, the outline of a square door could be seen, "It's a pulley that goes straight to the lobby. Whatever you do, don't call the police." he held Taehyung's hand and squeezed it, "Once you let go of the rope, count to thirty. Right as you reach thirty grab hold of the rope."