-𝑒-

『 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 』

Taehyung shook his head, stroking his long hair that fell softly onto his face. He was sober now, regaining his abilities to act properly.

"Hey! Jiminie!" Taehyung called the man over who was about to leave, turning around still drinking his iced americano, "Wanna come shopping with us?"

"The girls need more clothes, they just came yesterday and only have one outfit." Jin shrugged his shoulders,

Jimin stopped in his tracks, taking his bucket hat off to brush his hair back with his fingers, "Oh okay. The more the merrier I guess." He grinned, his smile lighting up the moods of everyone around him,

  『 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 』

Jimin went to Map of the Seoul,
all-boys-school together with Jin and Taehyung. However he was in the dance department of the school while Taehyung and Jin took acting. But despite the different classes, they became friends early on in middle school.

If you couldn't tell sooner enough, the majority of the people in that school are rich. Jimin's dad owns the "Dionysus Wine bar restaurant" ; he became a trend for at least two months since everyone found out that he was the son.

"Jimin would you like to hold hands with Roseanne?" Jin said while carrying Lisa in one arm, his back bent forward holding onto Rose's hand; leading her to Jimin's side.

Jimin tossed his coffee away in the trash, and reached for Rose's hand, "Sure."

"Roseanne this is Jimin, don't be shy." Jin encouraged the girl before walking back to Taehyung's side, happily sitting Jennie on his shoulders who held onto his ears; Jisoo sat perfectly in his huge hands.

They seemed to be having too much fun

"Don't worry, I'm not shy! He called me a big girl!" Rose cheered looking up to Jimin, her smile disappeared when she noticed that he still had sunglasses on,
"Sun—glasses—" she made a grabbing motion with her hand as they walked,

Jimin noticed and leaned in closer for her to remove them. Her hands were the size of the lenses, smaller than his pinky finger. Thinking that it was cute, he placed the sunglasses for her to wear.

Rose puffed her chubby cheeks out and giggled as they slightly slipped off her face, before Jimin adjusted them to fit.

"There, you're like me now." Jimin grinned, is eye smile appeared out of no where making Rose a giggling mess.

↝ 11:34 ↜

They entered the store, making their way into the kids section. As you expected it was designer with brands that ranged from Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Children's Gucci shoes and Comme de Garçon. However, Jin didn't want the girls to have designer brands, he wanted to teach them to have a simple lifestyle; That you can look good even without name-brands.

Even though they weren't his own, he wanted to treat them like they were.

"Oh! Daddy would take me here sometimes!" Jennie said bouncing on Taehyung's shoulders, "I—I remember now!"

"Jennie-ah that's good!" Taehyung smiled waving her hands in the air,

"Huh? What does she mean?" Jimin asked, a little bit surprised, he thought that Jin had kidnapped them.