-𝒮-

『 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 』

It was an early Saturday morning as Taehyung got out of the silk white sheets of his king sized bed. Realizing that he'd forgotten to eat dinner last night he decided to check up on the happy meal the Jin has brought him. His long hair was all over the place, but he still looked hot no matter what state he was in.

His eyes lit up at the happy meal placed on the dining table; hurrying over to devour it.

Halfway from eating his burger he realized,

"The toy.."

The toy was missing. He knew that Jin asked for a toy this time, he promised.

He searched through the happy meal box, spilling everything out. The toy was no where to be seen,

"Jisoo that's not nice" A voice said behind Jin's bedroom door; stopping Taehyung in his tracks,

"B—But.." another voice said, the sound of guilt in their voice, "D—Don't be mad please.."

"I'm not mad don't worry, but I want you to put it back okay? Before Taehyung wakes up." Jin opened his bedroom door revealing a little girl around three years old.

Wearing a huge Gucci shirt.

Taehyung's heart melted like ice.

Before Jin could even blink, Taehyung was all over her.

"Awh! Who's this little one! OH MY GOD SHES SO CUTE! Jin you didn't have to give her you gucci shirt give her mine it's smaller!" He scooped Jisoo up in his arms noticing that she had a Bulbasaur and a Pikachu toy.

Bulbasaure was more beat up while the Pikachu was clean and shiny.

"Is that my toy?" Taehyung asked her looking deeply into her doll eyes,

Jisoo nodded without hesitation, putting the Pikachu against his chest and looking back at her Bulbasaur.

"It's okay you can keep it." Taehyung smiled placing the Pikachu back in her hand, "I have another Pikachu anyway." He brought out another one out of his pocket, showing her with amazement.

She giggled petting his Pikachu's head before he put her down, running back to Jin's room.

"Jin."

"Yeah?"

Taehyung sighed before grabbing onto his shoulders, "Did you have a secret family or something? That girl looks awfully like you." His eyes were dead serious, immediately different from a few minutes ago,

"What no! I've been a single pringle for most of my life!" Jin replied back, "I found them alone on the street so I decided to take them in to our house."

"What do you mean them?" Taehyung retorted, shaking the older boy, "There's more?"

"Jinie who's that man?" Jennie ran over to Jin tugging on his sweatpants, jumping up and down. Her brown hair fell softly on her face, as if she'd just woken up.

Jin pulled her hair back behind her into a ponytail, stroking her cheek afterwards with the back of his hand, "This is Taehyung, the dragon I told you not to wake."

"Dragon!?"

"PSSHT! Play along." Jin smacked his arm making Taehyung immediately pretend to breath fire, "You work in a daycare for heavens sake."

"Haha!" Jennie giggled, followed by Lisa and Rose,

Jin walked out of the room grabbing his coat and shoes, earning Taehyung's attention.