-𝚞-

『 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 』

"Am I dreaming??" He sat there in the dark next to her, quietly examining her figure. Reaching in to poke her cheek he was startled that her clothes managed to fit her,

It was an oversized Balenciaga shirt after all.

"Lisa—H—Hey." He whispered as his face drew closer to her, he poked the side of her cheek; flinching and falling onto the hard marble floor before peeking over the bedside.

Jungkook watched as the girl woke up from her sleep, rubbing her eyes and look at the figure staring back at her.

"Kook—ie." She yawned smiling back at him sweetly before doing a double take at the mirror on the vanity, "H—Huh? Wait a minute—"

"AGHHH!" Jungkook pointed at her stumbling back; still shirtless.

"AGHHH!" She screamed running to the mirror slapping and grasping her face with her fingers, distorting it in many ways, "How did I turn back?!"

"I—I don't k—know?" Jungkook covered his blushing face despite it being dark inside the room, "You still remember me right?"

"Yeah obviously." She rolled her eyes falling back into the bed, "I remember every single bit."

"Wow. And you couldn't even remember anything at all when you were a baby." Jungkook sighed sitting cross legged on the floor, watching her sit up once more on the bed, "So what exactly do you remember?"

"I remember Jin gave us a bath once. The only thing I don't remember is if he was naked or not—"

"What?"

"Nothing." She said, watching as he grabbed some pillows and the comforter from the bed,

Lisa looked back at him, her lips forming a line as she grabbed the end of the comforter, "What are you doing?"

His gazed darted down at the end of the blanket as he tugged harder, "Going back to sleep." Jungkook didn't dare look back at her; he was blushing like crazy and was shirtless.

"H—Hey I need some blanket too." Lisa tugged harder on her end of the blanket, "And why are you sleeping on the floor anyway?"

"Just because—" Jungkook said before going full force and finally pulling the blanket towards him.

The only problem was that Lisa didn't let go.

So the only resort was to use his strength.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU THREW ME ACROSS THE ROOM!" Lisa rubbed her head; she was now on the other side of the bed fuming in anger as she stormed over the the boy,

"WELL SORRY YOU WOULDN'T LET GO!" He shot her a dirty look before rolling himself in the blanket and snuggling against the pillow, using the rug on the floor as a mattress, "Now if you excuse me—" he shuffled around, his fluffy hair covering his eyes, "—I'll be sleeping now."

Her eyebrows furrowed; sighing at him before going back to the bed, her hair was in a slight mess while she tossed it behind her shoulder.

Lisa lay there curled up in the centre of the bed, holding her hands underneath her armpits trying to keep warm.

The moon had began to set as the crack of dawn had appeared.

"Hey.." She began as she sat back up again; her head hovering over the clump on the ground, wrapped like a burrito.

"Yup." He responded, not sounding tired at all; his eyes trailed back at the big smirk on her face while she watched as the sky turned from black to orange,