Chapter 19: The Answer

Lucy's POV

"So Lucy, can you be my girlfriend?"he asked, and by then the sun was shining again.My heart stopped for a second there! Should I?! How about my parents?! How about my brothers?! they'll beat him up if I ever date him! how 'bout we secretly date?!Should I give off my only chance to say yes to the person I truly love?

"Natsu.."I started

"C-Can you give me a day to decide?" I asked him

"Sure!"he jumped of the table

"I'll wait, even if you say no! I'll wait! even if it means forever! I'll always wait for you Lucy"he grinned at me.

"Thanks Natsu"I smiled and got off the table.

Time skip

At the age of 14?! I'll have a boyfriend?! the hell Natsu!?! Maybe I'll say 'yes, but can we secretly date?' or 'no,we're too you for that'

Ugh! Why is this happening to me?! I always prayed that he'd asked me out and I'd say yes! but J never thought it would only complicate things!

"Dammit!"I muttered and fell down my bed, then I sat up again and ate some caramel chips, mom made them.

BUT THAT STILL HASN'T MADE ME DECIDE WHAT TO SAY TO HIM!!!! Ugh! What'll be my answer? I have to confront him, I just have to...

Time skip

I texted Natsu and told him to meet me at the same place where he asked me. I was ready, I was ready to give him an answer, I also wore a black hoodie since it was a cold night, after all, it was October.

I saw him waiting at the gazebo we rested at yesterday, I was really nervous at my answer, I mean wh-

"Lucy!"he grinned at me, I smiled. It'll rain again, I can feel the humidity and the clouds are darkening.

"Th-The answer?"he stuttered, dammit he's cute when he stutters!

"M-My answer is-"I was cut off by lightning then thunder, it started raining indeed.

"I'm sorry Natsu, but we're too young for this, maybe after 2 years? or when we're older, Natsu, I really love you but..."Lightning flashed

"...We just can't.."I whispered and tears fell, Natsu moved forward to me, but I ran out to the rain crying.

I'm sorry Natsu, I really am, but... not everything will have a happy ending.But if we ever dated I'd say this to you everyday.

'I Love You Natsu' and that'll be my answer.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

LOL, short chapter

But don't worry! the last chapter will be a long one! trust me! I'll try and make it more than a 1,000 words!

So for the last chapter! get ready to cry! ready tissue boxes and make up remover, cause your eyeliner will make a big mess out'a you!Also maybe food, 'cause it'll be a long-ass chapter!

After the last chapter is the details in the 2nd book!

So the title Sunny and Rainy!

It was a fun time when it was Sunny, and it was a sad and gloomy time when it was Rainy!

Love Ya~

-Xianes