Chapter 8-Special:Not meant to be

Movie (-I know right?-this is at a scene

Characters:

Lucy=Ariza Tsukino

Natsu=Shiro Akiyama

Lisanna=Kira Yoshida

If the letters are different it means that it has a raspy voice when saying it)

"Ahh~ Shiro-san,you feel so tempting~"Ariza smirked and held up Shiro chin for him to see her

"Kira-sama must be lucky to have you,!be mįnę"she said seducively and went closer to Shiros face

"Or else you'll perish death"she whispered into Shiros ears,she licked her lips and moved away

"Accept it not,you'll still be mine,see you my łøvę"Ariza walked away into th darkness,and left Shiro alone,shaking.

"Ariza,I chose to be with you!"Shiro answered determinedly and Ariza turned we back to see Shiro with a hard face.

"Ooh~ you finally realized that I'm better than your pathetic girlfriend"she smirked.

"She's your best friend,and yet you treat he like that"He mumbled but was enough to be heard by anyone,from a far,tou can see Kira sobbing quietly because her bestfriend betrayed her heart.

Time skip

"You really love me right?"Ariza asked as she was leaning in Shiros shoulders while they were watching the sunset by a building and their legs were hanging from the corner.

"Of course I do,I've actually really falling for you,I love you Ariza Tsukino"he answered.

Time skip

"Kira"Ariza said plainly and looked at Kira,they were having a stand off at a field

"Ari-chan,you used to be my friend but betrayed me just to get Shiro,why do you do this?"Kira asked with a worried face

"You'll never understand! it was all a lie! cant you see?! Are you too naive Yoshida?!"Ariza mocked

"Shiro,he-he! he never loved you!" Kira snapped and her face was down casted

"He only did it! so you wouldn't hurt me!"Kira cried and her eyes showed tears,Ariza gave her a glared,and was shaking from anger

"If that's the truth"Ariza whispered

"Then.."

Time skip

"Ariza!"Shiro came out of no where and called out to her,she looked at him,she had a knife set straight to her heart,one push and she dies from it,shes committing suicide.

"Don't die! I love you! it's true! this isn't a joke,but the truth!"Shiro ran to her,he slapped away the knife and hugged her

"Shiro!"Kira protested but he gave her a glare that scared her,she didn't interfere with anything anymore.

"Shiro"Ariza whispered but she never returned the hug,no,she didn't,she let go of the hug and stabbed herself,before she died they kissed passionately as heavy rain started to fall,they let go and Shiro had a scared look on him,by his arms were the person he loved,the person who black mailed him yet still loved,and that person who was dead id Ariza Tsukino.

Her last words struck Shiro straight in the heart,her death was the last thing he wanted to remember,but for some reason the words she said never left his mind even though it stabbed his heart a million times over,it was confusing,if she already accepted both their love,why do this?

'I love you Shiro,but we just weren't meant to be'