Chapter 13: Something Else

Hey Guys~

Look,all if this in this chapter happened in real life! and all te other chapters actually! this is my life story for your information! so don't dis!

Anyway, Enjoy the Chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Love Hurts Chapter 13: Something Else

Lucy's POV

I was supposed to be studying for test again,I really didn't want to study,so I took my tablet and started watching down animes

Time skip

I was at my room with Shaira, we were supposed to be sleep. Then suddenly Lucas came inside my room, with his cellphone.

"Why are you here?"I asked him, annoyed and irritated evident

"The Wi-Fi signal here is strong, I'll stay here for a while"he told me and sat at one if my bean bags,he is most certainly annoying.

"Shit!"Lucas cursed and pointed at... A FUCKING FLYING COCKROACH !!! Shaira squealed and went under the bed sheets, Lucas ran to get the bug spray, while I kept an eye in the cockroach. Lucas went in and sprayed the cockroach-wait, let me rephrase that- tried to spray the cockroach,but then it started flying again,and he screamed out like a baby,I stood up from the bed to get the spray,but then he suddenly came back and sprayed it, the bug spray lingered in my nose,I didn't like it one bit.

I went under the bed sheets, and covered my nose and mouth with the blanket, if I breathe through my mouth, then the chemicals will enter my entire system, but I fi breathe through my nose,it will also enter my system, but I'll also smell the stupid aroma. I felt some tears fall from my face, I held my breathe, and clenched my neck, I tried breathing, but to no avail. What was happening? I most certainly cannot be a cockroach or a bug at least. Maybe in allergic? no, this is something else.

"Lucy?!"

The next thing I knew,everything was pitch black.

Shairas POV [courtesy of Xyra]

When Lucas swept out the cockroach,he left and didn't come back,I turned my head to Lucy, who immidietly went under the bed sheets,some tears where streaming down her face,I was worried. She couldn't possible be a bug right?

Then she suddenly chocked,I checked her and she seems to be strangling herself! she ten loosened up,I looked over at her face and she wasn't moving, her eyes were closed.

"Lucy?!" I screamed at her,I shook her and she didn't wake up, I was worried sick, I checked her heartbeat and pulse

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes widened in shock.

"What the?"

-•-•-•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Sorry for the cliffhanger!

I also need help!

I need help in adding videos and pictures to the multimedia,I really don't know how,anyeay possible please! laptop,desktop,tablet, or cellphone[iPhone 4]! Any of those at all!