E p i s o d e 2 5

"I do.."

"No!" You heard a shout.

Suddenly you weren't with Moira in her room, you were alone in a darkness. You whipped your body around, instantly seeing Nugah.

"You said my work was over." You blinked at him, worried. His unchangeable calm expression did not bring you peace like usual, it scared you. "Y/n.. you're job was done, but you are undoing all your work by saying you love that woman." He spat.

You were not used to the monk having such a bitter tone. "She won't find Zenyatta, and even if she does Overwatch will protect him." You defended quickly. In this moment you realized how much she meant to you.

"You're not real!" You shouted, "You're dead. You can't tell me how to live my life." You turned away from him. "You will regret it." He shot back.

"Do you really care that much about her, do you love her?"

"Ms. Y/n?"

A voice ripped you out of your thoughts. You looked up, locking eyes with the preacher. He was a short man with little to know hair, nervously holding the bible.

"Do you take Moira O'Deorain to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He repeated, a lot more anxious this time. You looked out into the watching crowd, they all nervously shifted in their seats. A few people whispered at your hesitation.

"Don't Y/n.."

That wasn't Nugahs voice this time, that was someone else..

"Bastal?"

You were suddenly back in in the dark room, your old omnic friend standing solemnly in front of you. He gave you a weak smile, glancing up and down at you.

"You look beautiful." He said with a hint of sadness. You were in a beautiful, white, strapless gown. Your hair was just down, slighly curled at the bottom. "Thank you." You smiled, oh how you missed him.

He sighed a took a step towards you, "You know you cant do this." He never broke eye contact with you. You felt your eyes start to water, though you tried to keep your calm. "I love her so much.." you muttered.

He gave you a look of sympathy before grabbing your hand, "Come, we have one last task for you." He started leading you off into the darkness.

A bright flash of light made you two stop. When the light disappeared it showed three figures. Micheal, Dahlia, and Laura. "Are they dead too?" You croaked out, one tear slipping down your face.

"No, but they are seperated," You noticed Laura tightly holding Dahlia and Micheal standing a bit further away from him. "and it's your job to bring them together, every other person in the village is safe now."

"And before that, I can marry Moira?" You asked. He nodded and smiled, "As long as you promise to help, do you?"

You looked up at Moira with your watery eyes, she had an anxious frown. She smiled slightly when you looked at her.

"Do you love her that much?"

"Do you promise to help?"

"Do you take Moira O'Deorain to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

You smiled, "I do."