E p i s o d e 1 2

Your legs ached like hell, everytime you took a step it felt like someone stabbed every part of your leg. You could visibly be seen wincing and limping, though you made sure not to make noises, you already seemed weak, you didn't need some pathetic whimpers to add to that.

Dr. O'Deorain obviously didn't care, you could have even sworn you saw her look back once and smirk at your pain. You didn't know where she was taking you, but it obviously wasn't a good place.

The long, plain, white hallways seemed to watch you as you walked down them. You were always a very calm, and collected person, but right now you were freaking out, at least in your mind.

Everything was quiet through out the whole walk. The only sounds were the docters shoes clicking against the ground, and your bare feet limping painfully behind her.

Finally, after a long trip, she she stopped in front of a room that looked exactly like the others, at least on the outside. She opened the door and stood off to the side, turning around to face you with a evil grin.

"Ladies first." She spoke with a mock tone of chivalry, holding the door open for you. Hesitantly, you stepped inside the small, dimmly lit, dark room, Dr. O'Deorain swiftly behind you.

Inside the room was just a chair, nothing else, it had steel restraints on it, just like from the room where she put the metal collar on you. The only difference was this chair having a lot more restraints.

"Go on now, sit down." She ushered you towards the chair, yet you didn't sit in it. Something is going to happen here, something bad.. you knew you were going to be hurt, that enough sent a shiver down your back.

She sighed when you didn't comply to her orders, she physically had to push you into the chair. You yelped from the unexpected contact, your head hitting the metal back rest, hard.

You struggled as she put on the restraints, you succeeded a few times by kicking or pushing her away, but in the end, you had no victory. She smiled proudly as she snapped on the last metal band, holding you down to the chair.

"Now, Y/n." She stood tall, holding her hands neatly behind her back. She looked down at you, her face barely seen by you because of the dim lighting. "I'll ask you one last time,"

She smiled with fake sweetness, "where is the last monk?" You didn't respond, you just looked down, avoiding her gaze. You heard her exhale a frustrated sigh, annoyed by your response.

"Unfortunately, I have to do this, darling. This is your fault.." She grabbed something from her coat pocket, making you look up, "Now.." it looked like a metal remote, obviously connected to something.

"Tell me how this feels.." she pressed a button on the remote, making a wave of pain immediately flow over you. You yelped out in pain as the feeling continued, flowing through every inch of your body.

As soon as the feeling touched you, you knew what it was. An electrical chair..

She was trying to hurt you, torture you into telling her the answer she'd been long awaiting. She chuckled darkly as you writhed in pain, unable to move away from the eletric shocks.

Pain is temporary.. Nugahs voice flowed through your head, as if your mind was reminding you that you can't give in. She stopped it after a few moments, leaving you panting in exaughttion.

"I can do this all day, dear.. but you cannot." She bent down to your level and grazed her nails against your cheek, making you shiver from her words, "Last chance.. tell me where they are.."

You looked up weakly at her, narrowing your eyes, "Never.." she sighed and shook her head, she looked you in eyes once more before clicking the remote, sending pain throughout you once more.

((This was a really short chapter, sorry. I've been busy freaking out for my play auditions, which are tommorow, and I still haven't found a monologue to present, so yeah, I'm kinda screwed.))