E p i s o d e 1 7

You walked into the bathroom, softly shutting the door behind you. Slowly, you walked over to the sink, looking at yourself in the mirrior, observing your pale skin and dark bags under your dull eyes.

A frustrated sigh escaped your lips as you leaned down, burying your face in your hands.

You sunk down to the cold tile floor, looking up at the ceiling. Your emotions were getting the best of you, which you rarely ever let happen.

You lifted your shakey left hand, glaring at it. You traced it with your other hand, gently feeling your dry skin. Some how you could almost still feel her hand holding yours with a tight, yet gentle grasp.

With one more tired sigh you got up and got undressed. You turned on the shower and felt the temperature with your hand.

When it was finally hot enough, you slipped into it, letting the warm water fall on you. It felt nice to say the least, you hadn't showered in a long time, so it was great to feel clean for the first time in awhile.

No matter how much you tried to concentrate on anything, the shower glass, the shampoo brand, the fancy shower light, literally anything other than her, your head still went back to the docter.

Why am I thinking about her so much, I shouldn't be.. You thought.

You knew you were starting to like her, and that scared you, it scared you a lot.. as naive as you were, you were smart, and learned her tricks. She was trying to woo you to get you to trust her, and it was working.

With a lot of trouble, you managed to push your thoughts of the Irish docter away and think of something else. Particularly, your plan to finally escape Talon.

Luckily, earlier you felt something metal like in your mouth, which you guessed was a tracker, so you knew you had to get rid of that. As well as any secutity cameras thst may be in the room.

But before you could think of a 'how?', a knock interrupted your train of thought. "Y/n, dear?" You almost instantly recognized the voice of Dr. O'Deorain.

You quickly turned off the shower to better hear her, "Y-yes..?" You responded, hinting her to say what she came to say. "May I come in for a second, I have clothes for you."

Every inch of you wanted that women not in the room with you, at least while you were naked. But your mind over powered your thoughts and made you speak, "Y-yeah.. just leave them on the counter please.." you stuttered out.

She entered the room, and through the blurred vision of the glass, you saw her place the clothes down next to the sink. She looked up at you, but you couldn't see her expression through the glass.

"Come out soon, I have to talk to you about something." She said calmly, and then left.