~ october 13 ~

"y/n ran away." daniel said. dylan was sleeping so i assumed they would want him in a room to let him sleep.
"you want me to take dylan into a room and lay him down?" i asked.
"please, that would be great." daniel handed dylan to me and i carried him into the room with y/n and laid him next to her. i walked out and continued to speak to them.
"we came here because we wanted to know if you could help us find her and if she's safe?" daniel begged.
"daniel, im sure she's safe. you don't have to-" i said.
"she's been starving herself jonah. she doesn't want to eat or eats very little. i'm worried for her because she's pregnant." daniel said. i tried acting surprised.
"she is?" i asked, as shockingly as i could. i was still partially shocked that she was starving herself.
"jonah, i'm scared for her. she really means a lot to me!" daniel starts tearing up. corbyn comforts him then he kisses his head.
"it's okay, daniel." corbyn whispers to him.
"i'm not gonna ask." i say, confused at corbyn and daniel's actions.
"don't tell y/n but we're together. christina doesn't know either. please don't tell them." corbyn begs.
"okay i won't. i promise. but why haven't i known what's going on between you and y/n?" i asked.
"i don't want other people to know what shit we have to go through. we fight almost every day. most of the fights y/n starts. it's only gotten abusive once... because of her..." daniel said.
"was in an abusive relationship. what do you expect? do you know how much trauma she's been caused? you really don't know how fucked up her life has been. she only knows how to defend herself. you're gonna have to give her a chance." i sympathized.
"i know she was. she's told me pretty much everything she could remember." daniel said. corbyn looked at him and shook his head.
"she's told me everything to the smallest detail. do you know her ex is still running around the city trying to find her? he always ends up tracking her down because she said she thought she had a chip planted in her by him. she's not safe wherever she is so we gotta find her as soon as possible." corbyn explains. this scared me.
"jonah, please let us know if she's okay if she turns up here?" daniel says.
"yeah of course i will." i say and nod. they walked out and we gave each other hugs making sure that we were calm and safe. they left and then i licked my door. i just pray that y/n will stay safe here.