~ july 29 flashback ~

i got up from my couch as i checked my phone and read the notifications on my screen.
*daniel seavey 12 new messages*
i groaned and rolled my eyes.
"what's up?" jonah says as he walked up to me.
"daniel's texting me again." i hand him my phone. i was not having it.
"y/n he's worried. let him know you're okay. let him know you're going to therapy." jonah explains.
"you think a psychiatric hospital is therapy? it's a living hell!! i don't like it there, they're never gonna help, i'm always gonna be depressed and suicidal. i'm always gonna have anxiety and you can't do anything about it! nobody can! nothing can! they make me go insane over there!!" i breathed out. corbyn walked up behind me.
"y/n, calm down, please. stress isn't good for your baby." corbyn says.
"i don't care about it! i don't know who's it is and i don't want to because it could be y/ex/n's and then what do i tell my child? or one of y/ex/n's disgusting friends..." i cried as i started remembering the memories when they started haunting me.
"i'm traumatized and the only way i can stop being traumatized is if i kill myself." i whispered. i stormed into the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and went out to the small storage shed to find some rope. i wandered into the woods and picked a tree and start messing with the rope. it's upsetting that i know how to tie a noose. i wrapped the rope around a high and sturdy branch. i heard footsteps approaching.
"y/n??" i looked to see who it was.
"y/ex/n.. how'd you get out of jail..." i shook with fear. he grinned.
"my buddy bailed me out a few months ago. heard you were pregnant and had to see if the mother of my child was doing well. and i find her to see her wanting to commit suicide. is that so?" he spoke. i froze. he kept approaching me slower and slower. i started to breath heavily as i walked back.
"please don't hurt me... please." i cry as i tripped over a branch.
"oh, don't worry, it's just a little touch." he stops. he charges at me. i screamed and ran as fast as my little legs can carry me.
"COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" he yells at me. he tackled me and i opened my eyes. it was corbyn the whole time.
"y/n are you okay? why did you run away from me?" corbyn asks. i look at his eyes.
"corbyn... but how did-" he shut me up with a kiss. i push away.
"CORBYN!" i yelled. as i took a double take.
"i'm no "corbyn". i'm y/ex/n." he laughed maniacally as started choking me with the rope.
"do you like that?" he continued laughing. i couldn't breathe. i heard a gunshot and watched as y/ex/n grasped the wound. he got off of me and ran away.
i walked back to my tree and continue where i was interrupted. i put my head though the rope.
"i'm so sorry sweet baby. i'm so sorry...!daniel..." i was bawling tears as i jumped down. i hung there. nobody cared, and nobody came. blood started to faintly stop flowing. first i couldn't feel my legs, then my arms. my head felt so pressured like it was about to explode. when suddenly a few voices calling my name came from a far.
"y/n?" they yelled. it was corbyn, jonah, jack, and zach.
"GUYS I FOUND HER!!" corbyn yelled. he couldn't believe what he was seeing.
"get her down, who knows how long she's been there." jack says. jonah was ready to catch as corbyn took the knife and cut off the rope from the branch.
"got her." jonah caught my fall.
"check her phone now." zach says. i felt my thumb being taken and unlocking my phone. corbyn started reading the texts.
"from daniel: y/n i'm worried about you. i miss you, i know im not respecting your space. i just saw you. i miss you so much. i'm sorry for whatever i did wrong. i feel like you're never gonna forgive me no matter how many times i apologize. as a reminder, please don't do anything stupid." corbyn sighed.
"poor dude what did he do to get the silent treatment?" jonah wondered.
"i don't know but let focus on getting y/n the help she needs." jack says.