Ch. 49

- Rafael's POV -

I can't believe it. She's here, in my arms. My butterfly. I look down at her and see her eyes open. She smiles at me and my heart melts. She has her mother's eyes. I could get lost in them and wouldn't care if I found my way back or not. She had me wrapped around her finger before she was born and now that she's here, I'm a mess. She could as for anything and I would give it to her in a heartbeat. I can be cold, sadistic and down right evil sometimes but this little girl craddled in my arms turns me into a pile of play dough she can mold to her liking.... and I would let her without a second thought.

"My little butterfly." I coo at her and she smiles a toothless grin at me. "You're beautiful, just like your mommy, you know that?" I kiss her nose and her little giggle makes my knees weak. She lets out a little yawn and I couldn't help but laugh. "Do you want daddy to sing to you? Granted, daddy can't sing but I would do anything for you little one." She yawns again. "Okay, but dont laugh." I cleared my throat.

"You are my butterfly,
My little butterfly.
You make me happy, when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear, how much I love you...
No one will take my butterfly away."

Soon she's asleep and I don't want to put her down. I want to keep her in my arms forever. After a shit ton of hesitation, I lay her in the crib the hospital lent us and watch her for a few seconds before kissing her forehead. I walk over to my sleeping kitten and lay down next to her, wrapping my arms around her. I hear a small sniffle and grab the side of her face, turning her towards me.

"Why are you crying baby?" I ask. She smiles and kisses me.

"You were singing to her. I got a little emotional." She wipes a tear and I chuckle.

"I would do anything for my girls. Even if that means singing extremely bad." I smile.

"I'll have to remember you said that if you're ever in the dog house again." She giggles. I lean in and kiss her neck, running my tongue over her most sensitive spots.

"You... my beautiful little kitten, are in so much trouble." She looked at me surprised. "One that baby bump goes down and you're completely healed..." I pause and kiss her hard. Our tongues fight for dominance but I always win. I pull away, leaving her breathless. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you wont walk properly for days.  Im gonna spank that ass until you're so wet, you might actually flood our room and lastly, I'm gonna get my fix. I'm going through withdrawls kitten." Her body shivers in my embrace and I feel myself harden at her reaction. "Mmm... try not to provoke me kitten. Even the tiniest lips bit from you will get me rock hard." She giggles and my heart skips a few beats.

- Home -

Finally we get released and made it home. I carry my butterfly in her car seat through the front door and we are immediately bombarded with smiling and excited faces.

"Let me see my precious grand baby!" My mom yells. I turn the car seat around. "There you are! Hello my little munchkin!" She cooed.

"She's beautiful son." My dad says patting me on the back.

"Thank you dad."

"Can we hold her?" Alfie asked and I reluctantly nod. I put the car seat down and unbuckle her. I take her out and place her in Alfie's arms. My brothers all form a circle around her and introduce themselves. "Hi there Aurelia. Im your Uncle Alfie."