Ch. 44

- Later That Night -

- Rafael's POV -

I can't sleep.  I can't believe after the brutal beating I gave him, he has the fucking nerve to wink at her! Not only that but he brings back two thirsty sluts! One of which hit on me right in front of my kitten and the other compared my butterfly to a fucking dog! The more I thought about it, the more my body temperature rises. As if I was watching someone turn up the dial. I look down at my kitten and my entire body softens. Then the realization hits me... I literally turn to putty around this woman. She has me wrapped around every word, move and breath she takes. I lift my arm from her waist and kiss her before leaving the room. I need to get this anger out.

- Home Gym -

Everytime my fist connects with the punching bag, I picture Leo's face breaking. Feeling his bones crack beneath my fists. Each punch growing harder and faster, until a voice pulls me out.

"Rafael!"

I turn and see Marcie standing there in her robe which was open, revealing her skimpy underwear. I look at the punching bag on the floor with all its contents spilled out.

"Shit." I curse and pick up the bag.

"Are you alright?" She asks. I give her a curt nod and go back to cleaning up my mess. I guess I was angier than I thought and this bitches presence isn't helping. "You look upset. Wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"That's fine, we don't have to talk. There are other ways I can help curb that anger." She shed her robe and began walking towards me. I held the broom I was using out in front of me, making her stop.

"If you touch me, I will cut off your hands." I warn her but she smirks.

"I don't have to use my hands. I'm better with my mouth anyway." She said seductively.

"Really?" I turn, still holding the broom and see a very angry kitten with her arms crossed, resting on top of her belly. Oh my god that is so fucking adorable. Her gaze was on Marcie but soon it shifted to me. Her face softened, then a very familiar glint in her eyes made my body tingle. She slowly wiggled her finger in a 'come here' motion and my legs immediately obeyed. I dropped the broom and walked over to her. "On your knees." She commanded. I dropped to my knees and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing and resting my face on her belly. I feel Aurelia kick and couldn't help but smile. When I saw Marcie's face, I wanted to laugh. She was shocked by my actions. I will never deny my kitten. "You see Marcie... you may think you have a chance at stealing him from me or at the very least, getting him to sleep with you, but honey, this man..." She pointed down at me and I just kiss her belly again and again. Grabbing her ass and squeezing, making sure Marcie sees what I'm doing. I don't even try to hide my raging hard on from the way she's telling this slut off. "He is mine. You will never make him drool like I make him drool. You will never make him hard, like I do. All I have to do is look in his direction and he's ready to pounce on me. You've been standing here in your trashy underwear for ten minutes now and he tried to push you away with a broom. He even threatened to cut off your hands, yet you still can't take a fucking hint." She paused and ran her fingers through my hair, I lean into her touch. "I've already killed one blonde babrie, don't make me kill you too." She smiled. Marcie rolled her eyes, put her robe back on and walked out. My kitten was absolutely right though. With one look she makes me harder than any other woman I met before her. My dick literally aches to be inside her.