Ch. 46

!!!WARNING!!!
Extreme Violence!
This chapter has extreme violence and may make you cringe. This is the very darkest side of Rafael. The Shiv at his breaking point.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Next Day -

- Isadora's POV -

After making some alterations to my dress so that it would fit over Aurelia too, I decided to take a shower. Rafael was still fuming over yesterday, but he's calmed down considerably since. He got a blow job and his fix last night so that helped a ton with his mood change.

I turn on the hot water and let it run down my back. I felt disgusting. I can't believe he was drawing me naked! Like the first picture wasn't creepy enough, now this? How the hell did he know what I looked like naked? That's the creepiest part. The part that makes my skin crawl. He has never seen me naked. Ever!

I grab my body wash and being to lather my arms and chest, when I see something very small on our shower wall. I lean in for a closer look and run my finger over it. It looks like a tiny button. That's never been there before. I run my finger over it again.

"Rafael!" I holler for him and hear his fast, heavy footsteps coming to the bathroom. The door swings open and he looks as though he was panicking.

"Isa!? What's wrong!? Is it the baby!?" He runs to me and examines me. I shake my head at him and he lets out a breath of relief. "Why were you yelling?" I point to the small button and he examines it. Suddenly he screams and punches the shower wall, making his fists instantly bleed.

"What the hell baby!? What is it?" I ask and try to grab his hand but he backs away from the shower.

"IT'S A FUCKING CAMERA!" Without another word he storms out of the room. A camera!? What the fuck!? I felt even more disgusted, vulnerable and violated. Every time I was in the shower, he saw me..... naked.... I feel sick. I quickly got out and dressed. I hear Rafael screaming downstairs and try to get down there as quickly as I could without falling.

"He put a goddamn camera in our shower! He's been spying on her like a fucking creep!" Rafael yelled at everyon in the kitchen.

"What!?" Gabriella shouted.

"Oh my god!" Nadi exclaimed and grabbed Mirella taking her out of the room. She doesn't need to see this.

"Rafael please..." Esme began but Rafael was having none of it.

"No Aunt Esme! I spared your son one too many times already! I spared his fucking life like you asked me to last night and I should have slit his goddamn throat! This is unforgivable and I dont care how much you beg me, this ends now!" He punched the walls again, creating more giant holes when suddenly he stopped. His eyes glazed over and his face held no expression. Wothout another word he walks out of the house, slamming the door behind him. I wanted to run after him but even I was a little scared.

"Show me this camera Isa." Ricardo said surprisingly and uncomfortably calm. He gives me his hand and helps me upstairs. When we get to the bathroom, I point out the little black button inconspicuously mouted on the wall, underneath our shampoo rack. As he examines it, I see his jaw clench and he balled his fist so tight they turned white. "I'm going to kill that boy."