Ch. 36

*This chapter has rapid POV changes between Rafael and Isadora*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Few Days Later -

- Isadora's POV -

"Please?" Josie begged.

"No." I said sternly. This is the fifth time she's asked me.

"Why not?" She whined.

"Because last time we threw a party, you ended up naked and I ended up with Rafael's face in my ass." I protested. Gabriella's expression was priceless.

"But this is your bachelorette party! No boys allowed!" I hate when she tries to bargain.

"Why do I even need one?"

"It's tradition dear, especially in this family. I had one, Esme and Nadi had one and you will too." Gabriella said waving her finger at me.

"Will Rafael have one?" She nodded.

"But don't worry, they know how to keep it respectful." She added. He better.

- Rafael's POV -

"No." I said rolling my eyes at Alfie.

"Come on! We don't even have to go all out. We can just have it at the club! Just us guys and a few strippers." He says that so casually. Maybe because it won't be his balls on the chopping block.

"No strippers."

"Why not?" He whined.

"Do you know what Isa would do to my balls if she found out we had strippers? Come to think of it, do you know what she would do to your balls if she found out you suggested it?" He rolled his eyes.

"Pussy whipped." He said pouting in his chair.

"Watch it." I warned him.

"Come on big bro! Live a little before you tie the knot." Ishmael pleaded. "Okay okay, can the guys at least have strippers? You don't have to participate."

"Fine, but they are strictly for you guys. I want no part of that." I made my point clear.

"Noted." Alfie clapped excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

- Isadora's POV -

I've been blindfolded and tied to a chair. Not exactly going the way I thought it would. I was expecting a get together with the girls. Talk, drink a little and relax... but being fake kidnapped is fun too I guess.

"Why exactly am I tied to a chair?" I asked as I hear shuffling and giggling around me.

"So you don't escape." Gabriella chuckles. Escape? Something feels off. I think now would be a good time to start panicking. I hear a husky deep voice in my right ear.

"Have you been a naughty fiancée?" My blindfold is taken off and I see a tall ripped blonde hunk in a police uniform. Standing in front of me. He rips off his top and rolls his body as he began to strip.