Chapter 9

Shouto and I walked towards my school. 

"You don't have to walk me there. You'll be late to school yourself." I say. I didn't want him to go with me. If he and Emi, my bully, met each other, I know it wouldn't end well.

"I won't be late. My school starts later than yours." He states. "How did you know what school I'm going to?" I ask. "I recognize your uniform, my sister used to go there." He explains. I nod my head.

"Have you thought about this weekend?" He asks. "Oh, I haven't given it much thought, but yeah, I'll go." I smile at him. "That's good." He says simply. 

We reach the school gates and stop just outside. "I'll be going now," I say. I smile at him before I turn to walk away.

A hand grabs my wrist pulling me towards him. He wraps his arms around me and leans his head down next to my ear. "Have a good day at school. Don't let those girls bother you." He says. He lets me go and walks away towards UA.

I stare at my shoes as I walk into the school trying to hide my red face. 

"So you're dating a UA student now, huh? He must not know how weak you are." Emi says from behind me, grabbing a chunk of my hair and pulling me towards her. "We're just friends," I say, grabbing her arm, trying to loosen the grip she had on my hair.  "Just because your boyfriend is strong doesn't mean you are. Though, I'm sure I'm stronger than a useless brat like that. He can't be strong if he's with a weakling like you." 

"Let go." A male spoke. I turn just enough to see his face. "S-Shouto?" I stutter out quietly. Emi let's go of me and pushes me to the ground as she turns to look up at Shouto. "And who are you? Are you the UA boy that came to rescue his weak little girlfriend?" Emi asks in a mocking tone. "Yes, that would be me,  but what does that make you?" He asks. "The girl that's about to beat your weak ass." Emi spoke, harshly shoving her finger into Shouto's chest. 

Emi raises her fist and fear shoots through me. I know Shouto is strong, but still, I'm worried. As I stand up, Emi's fist erupts with a few flames. She throws a punch, but Shouto swiftly catches her fist with his right hand. I shiver as an icy breeze flew by. Emi's arm is completely engulfed in ice. She drops to the floor from the weight of the ice, her entire body seems frozen as she sits on the floor shivering.

Shouto takes my hand and begins to walk out of school. "Are you sure it's ok to leave her like that?" I ask him. "Hasn't she been bullying you for most of your life?" He answers my question with another question. "Yeah but it still isn't right," I say, dragging him back to Emi. 

"Can't you undo it or something?" I ask him, worry almost evident in my voice. "I don't need help from a weakling like you," Emi growls at me. "Are you sure you want me to help her?" Shouto asks. "I'll deal with her after you get rid of the ice," I say, sighing. 'She'll never change.'  I think to myself as Shouto kneels placing his left hand on the ice. The ice begins to melt.

Once the ice melted Emi stood up pushing Shouto away from her. I step in between the two and take a deep breath. "What do you think you're doing bitch!" Emi shouts at me. "Something I should have done a long time ago," I say, confidence flowing through me. She quickly steps closer to me, her arm raised and her fist closing in on my face. I block her hand, keeping it next to my head as I step in closer. I watch as a shocked expression hit Emi's face, subconsciously a smirk appears on mine. Using my free hand I punch Emi in the gut. 

She falls. Her arms grasping her torso as she gasps for air. "You probably didn't need to hit her that hard," Shouto says from behind me. "Yeah, but she kinda deserved it," I say with a shrug. 

"Let's go." Shouto took my hand, intertwining our fingers and began to pull me as he walked away. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Anywhere but here. I'm sure you just got expelled." He says bluntly. I hadn't thought of it before, but now what was I going to do. 

"Do you happen to know Toshinori?" I ask.