Dreams come true.

The last three years have been time consuming and a lot of hard work. But we've reached our aims. The Kuroko Program reached National level and rose awareness for the LGTB community. Parades and movements were raised to help them out. Now that people know more about the community and are not afraid to make consultations with specialists or ask the gay people it the backlash was not something to fear. The community was much accepting about it all, the Akashi family reputation has never been better. We were treated like saints and heroes. Especially my Tetsuya, he was being called Japan's angel. A badge he wore with honor.

When Karachi Tendou rose to power as the prime minister people went to the streets to celebrate and soon began demanding the rights for the LGTB community. They were no longer people to hate or be disgusted at, they were sons and daughters, they were friends and colleagues, they were Japanese people. Tendou was soon to comply and legalized gay marriage and adoption.

Which leads me to the situation I am in. Tetsuya got his doctorate and will be graduating from K University in a couple of days. It took him a year longer because not only was he working at a sister hospital of Midorima Hospital but also was head of the Kuroko Program and heading many counseling session for parents trying to understand their child's sexuality. But I am getting off topic, this day and event which I will use to propose to my lover. He already gave me the yes and legally we already are married, we were the first ones to get married. But he deserved the whole thing, the big gesture proposal and the big wedding. We couldn't get that before because we had been too busy lately.

"I am so happy for Tetsuyacchi! He is finally getting all he ever wanted" the annoying Ryout squealed as he entered my mansion. Tetsuya's friends came to Kyoto for his graduation and were staying with us "The house, the guy, the kid and the doctorate. I am so proud of him!"

"We are too, uncle Ryouta" Seiji replied, I could hear the sigh in his tone.

How could Taiga stand his husband will always be a wonder to me. Oh right, Taiga ended up marrying Ryouta as Chihiro married Shigero. Not to mention that bastard of Daiki married his Ryo twink too. Last year was the percentage of most weddings in the history of Japan. Love was literally in the air.

With time Tetsuya's friends became mine and my friends became his, we created an amazing support group. Specially Ryouta, Taiga, Shintaro, Atsuhi, Daiki, Tetsuya and I. At least, once I saw that Daiki was head over hills for Ryo and has finally moved on completely from Tetsuya. People called us the generation of miracles, as all of us were successful in our chosen paths. Ryouta was a worldwide famous model who has been invited to the New York and Paris fashion week. He even began designing his own brand not long ago and has become quite popular. Taiga and Daiki had become the best basketball players in the history of the NBA, aces to their teams and starters to the National team. Shin taro not only was the best doctor in Japan but was the head of the best hospital as well. Atsuhi owned the most successful chain of sweet shops and cafes in Japan and was a very famous patisserie. Tetsuya was not only the founder of the Kuroko Program widely known all over Japan and an obligation to every school to implement he was also awarded the World Class Excellence Japan Awards (WCEJA) for the contributions he made to Japan. I am the head of the Akashi family, the most powerful family in all Asia- that's all I have to say.

But no matter how much I like the reputation the GOM is giving me or the fact that I enjoy their company, I do not wish them to be in my house when I am trying to propose to my husband!

"Do not try to kill our friends Seijirou-kun" Tetsuya's voice was a soothing balsam, calming me down "Sebastian-kun, please guide our guests to their rooms"

Sebastian bowed at my husband and did as he was requested, leaving with our noisy guests, Seiji decided to go with them. I sighed relieved at finally being left alone with my husband. I looked at Tetsuya, who did not hide his confusion at seeing me stressed. I could not blame him, I was taking days off work to celebrate with my family and was having friends over, I should not feel stressed. I myself did not know why I felt stressed, it was not an Akashi thing to do. Last time I did not feel like this and this time around I even know what the answer will be.

"Love, will you come with me? I have something to show you" I requested, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Of course" he replied, smiling softly at me.

He took my hand as we walked silently through our gardens, we did not stop until we reached the sakura gardens I had implanted for this special occasion. It took time but it was worth it, seeing my lover's eyes shine with awe and excitement was a sight for sore eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind and kissed his head lovely, I relaxed as his arms wrapped themselves around me. We stayed in silence for a little while longer, snuggling under the sakura petals before I finally decided it was time. I guided him to the picnic prepared under the biggest sakura tree and sat him there gently. I then kneeled before him and took out my mother's engagement ring, it was made by gold in the form of a dragon with eyes made of ruby as he bit a diamond- the principal rock of the ring. It was stylish and beautiful.

Tetsuya gasped, eyes watering with unshed tears as he covered his mouth with both hands.

"Tetsuya, the love of my life and my dear husband, I've already proposed to you once and we are already married. But I confess I did all of this wrong. It was all too fast and not grand enough, which you deserve. So, let me right my wrong. I love you and I love my life with you, I cannot imagine a life without you by my side. I do not want to. So, will you make me the honor of being my husband?" I asked, this time I did not demand it.

"I would love to" he replied, crying happy tears.

Extending his hand for me to place the engagement ring before throwing himself into my arms, making us both fall. But we did not care, we simply kissed under the beautiful scenery of sakura petals falling over us, as we slowly undressed each other and made love.

My life used to be great but now... now it's perfect. 

🎉 You've finished reading The Red Emperor {The tremendous love life of Kuroko Tetsuya, Book 2} [KnB] 🎉