Seiji

I smiled peacefully, as I entered my mansion. The whole place was immersed into the beautiful sound of my son's piano. Chopin's Spring Waltz had the whole staff frozen on their places, they were so into the outstanding music that they didn't even notice me enter. But I could not blame them, Seiji really surpassed expectations this time. He normally plays the piano perfectly, but now... now he took it to the next level. What before felt artificial, simple notes playing one after the other, now had become a symphony of peace and love. He finally was capable of letting himself be vulnerable and expressing himself through the music.

I immediately forgot about my tiredness and marched towards the music room to watch my son play. You'll know my surprised when it was not Seiji the one I found on the piano still, but an angel. That angel was no other than Kuroko Tetsuya himself. I could not tore my eyes away from the breathtaking visage in front of me. Eyes closed and expression relaxed, as he moved is head harmoniously with the music. Light coming from the window behind him creating an optical effect, making it seem as if he really had wings... angel wings.

I was so captivated by the beauty that I almost did not notice my own son next to Tetsuya, looking at my lover with wide open eyes and a light blush on his adorable cheeks. It looks like he also had fallen for Kuroko's charms. Not only that he somehow seem to show a great deal of respect for Tetsuya, something only I have managed. Seiji after all is only accepts the best of the best.

I was happy that my son likes my loved one, it makes things much easier. But what is Tetsuya doing in my house? Not that I am complaining or anything.

Once the song was finished, claps were heard all over the mansion, the loudest being my son's who for once was acting like his age. Jumping up and down on his place with a broad smile. Before getting his cool back and demanding, in a very Akashi way, for Tetsuya to teach him how to do that. Kuroko's gently smile and assurance that one day he will, warmed m heart. It was a family perfect scene.

"What a beautiful sound my love" I finally spoke, startling both of my dearest persons "Don't take it the wrong way, cause I love having you here. But what sprung the surprise visit?" I asked, truly not expecting the punch that came afterwards.

"You had no right to try to buy my love with an expensive car!" he growled "You better explain yourself soon" he demanded, crossing his arms and frowning down on me.

What an amazing right hook! He looks so delicate but was capable of taking me down with a simple punch. I exclaimed in my head. And of course, Seiji is glowing and idolizing Tetsuya right now. I thought, as I looked behind Kuroko towards my son who was practically beaming. No wonder my love won my son's approval and respect so soon. He must have seen how Tetsuya does now bow down at me and puts me on my place... or at least tries to. My love is so adorable, really believing he can win against me. So cute!

"So? What are you waiting for?! Will you explain why did I come back from work only to get ambushed by my roommates about a freaking Lamborghini being delivered at our door?!" he demanded with the most adorable pout.

"Calm down, love" I finally answered, standing up "It was a simple graduation gift. You did skip a year and all"

"A graduation gift?!" he exclaimed, even more troubled "Our definition of simple it seems to be very different. How can you call a Lamborghini a simple gift? Maybe for you rich people is but for us, normal people, is insanity. I can't accept it, it's too much. Specially after only one date"

I was about to protest when my son stepped forward and tugged Tetsuya's sleeve "But Tetsuya, it's also a gift from me. Will you not accept it? Did you not like it?" he pouted slightly, eyes glittering.

"Oh, no. Of course, I liked it, Seiji. Best gift ever! Just don't cry" my love rapidly kneeled down in front of my son and hugged him tightly.

Eyes drying up rapidly, a new glint in his eyes appearing, my son smirked at me. I have never felt so proud of my son. Already a manipulative bastard. As expected of an Akashi. I simply smirked back and nodded my head to him, showing how proud I was of him.

"Tetsuya, love, why don't you go and freshen up at the restroom and then stay for dinner" I said, continuing rapidly when I saw him open his mouth to protest "Seiji would really like to get to know you better"

Hook, line and sink.

"Of course, I would love to. If you would excuse me" with that Tetsuya left the music room, leaving me alone with my son.

"Son..." I began, about to explain everything to Seiji when he cut me off.

"Father we must keep Tetsuya!" he ordered "He is amazing! He waltz inside the mansion and demanded to speak to you, he did not even care when the head butler explained to him how powerful you were and that he should be polite because of it. He then had the audacity of telling me how bad I was playing piano. He opened my eyes father! Did you know that if you don't want to you don't have to follow the music sheet to the letter? He introduced me to jazz! Amazing music father, the best of all time! He needs to stay, as soon as possible"

"On that we agree" I replied, happy that my relationship with another man would not be a problem with Seiji "But all in it's right time. Or have you already forgotten how he reacted at a simple Lamborghini? If we make him move into now he will run away as fast as he can from us"

"But you would still catch him and lock him up until he agrees to stay, won't you father?" he inquired, knowing me very well.

"Of course, I would. What do you take me for?" I told him "But I rather not take such measures. Let's make him crave our presence first and then love with us, by the end of our game he will be the one asking to move in with us"

"Hai, outosan!"