Back Home.

"Father!" my son welcomed me with a big smile.

"Welcome back Seijirou-kun" my lover said with a gentle smile, that stole my breath away.

They were both waiting for me back at the mansion, even though I said I wouldn't mind picking Seiji up before coming here. The sight warmed my heart, that same scene would be the one I would be welcomed to every single day if Tetsuya would say yes to my proposal.

"I am back" I just said, hugging my two favorite boys and kissing them on their foreheads "Why don't we have lunch together? I am starving" I said, letting my staff take my luggage and unpack it.

"Sure, Akuma-san made your favorite today" Tetsuya informed, wrapping his arm around mine.

"Then we have to thank the chef later" I replied, guiding my family to the dinning room and taking my place at the top of the table with Tetsuya at my right and Seiji at my left "Did you have fun while I was gone?" I asked them with a smile before turning serious and looking sternly at Seiji "Did you behave?"

"I did!" my son scoffed offended, but after what he did to his previous babysitter he has no right to act like the victim/

"Seiji behaved like an angel" Tetsuya assured me, smiling at my son who beamed back "Why don't you tell him about all we did while he was gone?"

"Sure!" exclaimed Seiji excitedly.

I smiled as Seiji told me about the basketball tournament and how cool Tetsuya was, and the modeling session and how cool Tetsuya was, and about how cool he was working. irrefutable fact: Tetsuya is cool. Lately he has been acting more like his age and I could not be happier. Tetsuya has given me the best gift ever, one that I will never be able to repay. So, I made the decision to spend the rest of my life making sure my two boys are happy.

"Talking about work... how are you really Tetsuya? Being betrayed like that by your favorite teacher must have been hard" I asked, concerned about my lover.

"Honestly speaking it was hard, I trusted him and he betrayed me like that... for jealousy and envy. It's still a fresh wound but I will get over it, next time I'll simply be more careful" his answer made my heart ache, my Tetsuya should never feel like that.

I grabbed his hand over the table and smiled: "Do not worry I will have my lawyer on your case immediately. There is no way he will get away with this" I assured him while Seiji nodded his head.

"There's no need, I can get my own lawyer. They surely have better things to do anyways" he tried to protest but I only chuckled.

"More important than you? Nothing" I stated, making him blush.

Oh, how I missed his blush. I sighed internally. I will make him blush all night long as I pound that sweet ass of his across the mattress.

"Um, thank you Seijirou-kun" Tetsuya's voice snapped me out of my dirty thought.

"You are welcomed Tetsuya" I replied, making sure I would not blush "Now tell me about you, anything new in your life?"

"I received my acceptance letter from K University, they will be giving me a full scholarship" he announced with a blushing smile.

"That's incredible Tetsuya, though I will say I called it" I praised him, happy for him.

"Amazing Tetsuya!" Seiji exclaimed proudly.

"Thank you guys. Also, we all finally decided what to do with the apartment" he continued.

"What to do with the apartment? I did not know there were plans about it" I questioned, confused.

"Well, we all graduate this year, except Mayuzumi who had already graduated last year. We all have stable boyfriends and I am going to Kyoto, we can't continue living together. The roommates experience was one we will never forget but we have all grown up" he explained, I nodded in accordance- that made a lot of sense "So, Ryouta-kun will be moving in with Taiga-kun and Mayuzumi-kun will be moving in our apartment... well, ex-apartment"

"What about you?" Seiji took the words right out of my mouth.

"I was going to ask your father if he knew any good places in Kyoto for me to rent a loft" he answered "I've only went to Kyoto for a field trip and basketball competitions"

"I do" I said "It's located in a quiet place with very good security, large spaces and very cheap"

"Really?!" Tetsuya gasped amazed, making me chuckle- it's so easy to mess up with him.

"Really. All the owner wants in return for your stay is many kisses" I continued teasing him with a devilish smirk.

"W-what?" he asked, confused.

"I am asking you to move in with us" I spelled it out "Both Seiji and I would love to have you living with us. Coming back from the trip today and having you welcome me with my son simply warmed my heart. I can't imagine the joy I will receive with having you with me every single day. So, say yes my love" I confessed, elevating his hand and kissing the back of his palm.

He blushed a beautiful crimson color at my my boldness, he then evaded my gaze in embarrassment but found himself locking eyes with the pouting kitten eyes of my son. I chuckled amusedly when Tetsuya's eyes widened in panic. Tetsuya is a stubborn one but Seiji and I had him under control.

"I-I- Ok, I'll move in with you" Tetsuya finally relented, defeated by my piercing eyes and Seiji's kitten eyes.

"Yay!" Seiji jumped off his seat excitedly and run around the table to hug Tetsuya.

"Thank you, my love" I said, kissing him and taking them both into my arms once again.

I was truly the happiest man right now.