Dads home.

Its been 2 days since Harry has found out i cut. And today is the day that dad is coming home and im scared that Harry will tell. I've been keeping my distant with Harry, i havent spoke to him since he found out and everytime he looks at me, i just look away. Hopefully he hasnt told any of the boys, cause i didnt wasnt any finding out.

My dad has just gotten bakc, i ran up and gave him a massive hug, "ive missed you dad" i mumbled so nobody could hear, "missed you to sweetie" he whispered and kissed my forehead. Harry came up to my dad and whispered something in his ear while looking at me, SHIT what if he tells my dad? "Louis wanna go shopping with me?" i asked Lou "sure Kel, let me go change then we will go" he replied, i looked at Harry, he looked pissed. "Simon, cana i speak to you in your office, its important?" harry asked, "sure Harry" dad replied, as the were walking to his office, Harry turned to me and mouthed "sorry" i gave him the evil eyes, "you will be" i mouthed back. With that i ran past them on my way up to stairs shouting "LOUIS HURRY YOUR FAT ASS UP, I HAVENT GOT TILL TOMORROW" "Im coming keep your knickers on will you" he said cheekily as he walked downstairs to meet me.

We have been shopping for hours, im trying to avoid going home. "Louis, lets go in Hollister" "sure Kelly" he said. I picked up a few dresses from the racks and went to try them on, Louis followed. I trying this black and silver dress on, its gorgeous. "Louis i need help, come here" i shouted to him, he opened the curtain and closed it when he turned around his mouth was hanging, "shut your mouth, or you will catch flys" i said giggling a little. "sorry, you just look beautiful" he said, "thanks" i replied looking down blushing. "what you need help with" lou asked, i turned so my back was facing him, "my zip" i laughed. He zipped it up slowly, his hand grazing my back it was me shudder and blush. I was getting the butterflys in my stomach again, i cant be falling for 2 of one direction right? Louis turned me around to face him, he looked into my eyes and pushed as piece of hair behind my hair and leaned in. The thing he did next suprised me, The Lous Tomlinson is kissing me. I kissed him back, i feel fireworks, does he? We pulled away, we looked into each others eyes, he pulled me closer to him by my waist. He kissed me again, we kissed for about another 10 mintues until, we pulled away. He whispered in my ear "i like you Kelly, your beautiful" Do i or dont i like Louis? "i like you to" i said shyly. I quess i do like Louis.

Were on our way back to my dads, i dont want to go but i cant tell Louis that cause he will ask why. What if Harry has told my dad. If he has, im dead. We pulled onto the drive, i asked Louis if he could take my bags in for me, i just want to sit in the car for abit, he did. When he closed the door to the house, i quickly jumped out of the car with my phone and purse, and ran to little park near by. I need sometime alone to think.

Ive beebn sat at this park for 3 hours, ive got texts of everyone asking where i am and if im okay, i have ignored them all. I decided i should go back now, as i got to my dads, i froze, i cant go in there and face everyone what if Harry has told my dad and everyone else? Maybe i could just run up to my room and lock myself in there? yeah ill do that. I ran through the door, to the stairs, i wasnt looking where i was going i bumoed into a hard chest to find all the boys and my dad standing there blocking the stair way. "please can you move? i want to go bed im tired" "no sorry honey, we need to talk to you" louis said. SHIT. i walked into the kitchen sat down at the table everyone followed and sat down too. "soo, what do you need to talk to me about" i asked nervously. "Harry told us sweetie." Dad said, I turned to Harry and glared at him, "i trusted you Harry, you broke my trust" i started to cry. Harry came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder "im sorry" he mumbled. "Dont touch me Harry" i shouted, "you broke my trust, i thought i could trust you, but boy i was wrong." i said queitly but loud enough for everyone to hear. "i just wanted to help you" he said, "I DONT NEED HELP, IM FINE." i screamed and ran uostairs into my room, into my bathroom. i decided to run a bath, they always calm me down. I added some bubble bath to me, and light some candles and got some chocolate from my secret stash and some magazines and went back into the bathroom and stripped then got into the bath. This was relaxing.