New home

I've just arrived at my new home, its massive. I've always dreamed of a big white house. When Simon opened the door i was gobsmacked, it was grand. There was a massive stair case in the middle, with a maid standing near. Simon said "Kelly meet joanna, my maid. If you need anything just ask" "Thankyou, please can you show me to my room, i'd like to unpack my things" i said calmy. "sure" simon said.

When Simon opened my door is was the perfect room any girl dreamed of, king size bed in the middle against the wall, Zebra print wallpaper, black dressing up table by the window, white glass bed side tables with sliver lamps on. As i looked up i saw a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, i was amazed. I saw to doors at the end of my room, i walked down to them, the first one i opened was my own bathroom, black and white, i had a jacuzzi, a walk in shower  and to the right of me was selves full of different coloured fluffy towels. I came out of the bathroom to look in the other door, as i opened it, i saw it was a walk in wardrobe full of clothes, shoes and bags. I turned around to look at simon and asked "how did you no all my sizes?" "i knew i wanted to adopt you couple weeks ago, so i asked your careers to see what sizes you are" he said. "THANKYOU THANKYOU"i screamed happily.

After i had unpacked all my belongings, i was called down for tea. As i walked into the dinning room, i saw there was a long glass table in the middle, Simon was sat at one end of the table i went to sit near him so i could talk to him without shouting. "Simon is it okay if i call you dad?" i asked nervously. "of course you can sweetie" he said happily with a massive smile on his face.

I'm really going to enjoy staying here, i have the perfect new dad. I'm finally happy.