Caught.

Im on my way back from school, the wind is blowing in my face and making my hair cover my face. I keep tripping over as i cant see where im going. I really didnt want to leave school, not because i like it but because i dont want to go home to my horrid family.

When i got home i saw that both of my parents were out, i was thankful for that. I ran upstairs to my room and put my Iphone on charge and turned my laptop on and started jamming to One Direction. Their new single 'Steal My Girl' is really good and catchy.

I heared my mums car, i quickly turned my music of and jumped in the shower, so i wouldnt have to face my evil parents yet. When i finished in the shower, i went back into my room and put pj shorts and a vest top on. i went to my mirror to brush my hair, when i looked in i didnt recognise myself, i was covered in brusies from last nights beating.

My dad shouted me so i went down stairs, "yes dad" i said calmly. "GET HERE NOW" my dad screamed, it made me jump. I ran into the living room where my parents were. When i entered the room my dad jumped up and started hitting me, i fell to the floor and just lay there whilst he kept hitting me, i turned my head to the side to see my mum sitting on the sofa staring at me with evil eyes. I screamed "STOP. STOP PLEASE IM SORRY. DAD STOP HITTING ME" i most of screamed loud enough for my next door neighbour to hear, because 10 minutes later the police showed up and found my dad beating me. They dragged him and my mum away and i lay there lifeless and numb, i could feel myself slipping away the paramedics came rushing over to me trying to keep me awake whilst putting me in the ambulance. My head was still turned to the side and i could faintly see everyone from my street crowding around, when they saw me they gasped, did i look that bad?

When i was in the ambulance a police man came with us, he was talking to me. I wasnt really paying any attention to him. He asked "how long have your parents been beating you for?" i replied with a faint "2years, ever since my brother passed away" the police man said "sorry for your loss love" "thankyou" i mumbled. I zoned out again, until i heard "You wont have to face your parents anymore, they are going to be locked up for life" when he said that, i smiled for the first time in 2 years. My parents had been caught.