Steal My Girl.

I've been close friends with the boys for about a month now, and we have spoke everyday. Me and Zayn have been shopping together, Me and Harry went and bought a cat each and went to the London Fashion Week, Me and Louis went to Alton Towers together he was sick on The Smiler it was so funny, Me and Niall went to nandos and Me and Liam have had Toy Story marathon. Those 5 days were the best.

Im in america at the moment with my dad we came out to LA where he has another home for 2 weeks. I gotten woken up this morning by a phone call from Harry asking if i wanted to go watch them shoot Steal My Girl, of course i accepted the offer. I was a bit confused at first cause i thougth the boys were in England but it turns out they are here in a america. Im just waiting for the boys to come and pick me up, they said dress in comfy clothes as its going to be a 4 hour car journey.

I was lay on my water bed, when i got a text from Liam "were here, come out to the van"  i quickly replied with a "on my way" i jumped up grapped my Channel bag through my phone in and grapped my leather jacket and ran down the stairs, "bye dad love you" i screamed, "bye sweetie have fun love you to" he screamed back. With that i ran out the door, to the van. When i sat down Harry whispered in my ear "you look beautiful babe" then kissed my cheek. Harrys been flirting alot with me recently, i think Nialls noticed Harrys whispering in my ear and kissing my cheek, he gave us a weird look. I just brushed it off.

I was woken up by Harry shaking me saying "were here Kel wake up" "sorry did i fall alseep on you...again" i said blushing. "its fine, your cute when your alseep"he said with a smirk on that adorable face fo his. The other boys were already out the van, me and Harry started leaning in to kiss, until a knock on the window made us jump. We both looked at each other and blushed "sorry" i mumbled and got out the van as fast as i could.

I've been watching the boys shoot their music video for about 2 hours and if i must say the boys are looking HOT!! During those 2 hours Harry hasnt stopped looking at me, everytime i catch him looking he quickly looks away pretending he wasnt looking at you, its quiet cute actually.

Its been 6 hours since they started shooting and they are finally finished, we can go home. Im nacked, its been a long day. As i got in the van i reaslised im sitting next to harry again, i looked around to see if there was a spear seat anyway but there wasnt. Harry looked at me with admiration, i turned to look at him, he gave me a shy smile, i smiled back. Hopefully this wont be a awkward ride home.