Being adopted.

I have been in this orphanage for 2 months and everyone is really nice, when i first got told 2 months ago i would have to go in the orphanage becuase im not 18 yet. I was terrifed i thought everyone was going to be snobs and the careers were going to be mean like my parents. But its nothing like i thought, i have made friends with everyone and the caeers are like Miss Honey from Matilda; caring and want the best for everyone.

Today i have a meeting because someone wants to adopt me, i dont know who thought, all they have told me is that they are a really important person. I sent my alarm on my Iphone for 8am, as i have a very bus today tomorrow.

I grapped my Iphone from my bedside table and tunred my alarm off, i checked my facebook, twitter and instagram. i put my phone on charger and jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. i jumped into the shower, washed my phone with coconut scented shampoo and conditioner and scrubbed my body with strawberrys and cream shower jel. it took me 10 minutes. i went back into my room and dryed my hair, I cant decide how to have my hair, maybe straight, curly, natural, half up half down or in a ponytail or bun? Whilst im deciding im going to get dressed, i skipped to my wardrobe and flung open my doors and looked at all my clothes. "ahhh, perfect" i said too myself. I chose black skinny jeans, a white top top and a black leather jacket with my boots.

I quickly straightened my hair, did my make up then ran downstairs with my phone and went and sat in the living room with everyone else. As i walked in everyone turned to look at me, "hey guys" i said cheerfully, " hey kelly, you look good" everyone replied back. "good luck for today, kel. We will all miss you if you get adopted but we will be so happy for you" my bestest friend Sara said. "GROUP HUG" i screamed, "i will miss you guys to, love you loads" i said.

Then walked in Nina, the head career and walked over to and put her hand on my shoulder and said calmly "you ready kel" "ready as ill ever be" i replied. "good luck babe" Sara shouted as i was walking out the room. I turned my head to look back at everyone and smiled.

Here i was standing out the meeting room, i was shaking what if i dont like this person or if the person doesnt like me? I had so many question running threw my head, my palms were starting to sweat. Then the door opened and revealed The Simon Cowell sitting at the end of the table, i was gobsmackeed why would Simon Cowell want to adopt me? I walked in and went and sat a few chairs down from him.

After 1 hour, the meeting was over and i have been adopted. I ran outn of the rorm and into the living room with the biggest smile on my face and all the girls turned to me and when they saw my smile they new. They all cheered for me, and ran and gave me a hug. "congratulatins kel" everyone said. "im leaving in on hour, im going to miss you guys like mad, i promise i will come and visit you all the time, im just simon cowell wont mind you guys coming down to visit me." I replied. They all looked at me like i have 10 heads "your getting adopted by The Simon Cowell" sara said. "yeah, i will be back donw soon just gottas go and pack" with that i ran up stairs and packed everything and then came back down stairs with all my belongings and went back into the living room to say goodbye to everyone. I started crying, im going to miss everyone like crazy they are my family, i love them all. Simon then walked in "you ready love?" he said, "yeah im ready" "bye, keep in touch, i love you all" with that i turned and walked out the room, i stopped and turned around to look at everyone, i starting crying again, i mouthed bye and waved. And with that, i was gone, Time to go to my new home and start a new family with my new dad Simon Cowell.