Chapter 4

I was  making hot tea for the both of us, when I suddenly heard a high pitched scream. I looked around, but the scream wasn't coming from where Luna was.. wait, where was she? I looked around, then saw her, standing behind me.

"Oh Luna there you are! You scared the hell out of me! I thought you were lost.. again.. " while I say that, I see the terror on her face, she's staring to the entrance of the cave, I turn my head the way hers was, but I didn't see nothing.

"What's wrong Luna?" I asked softly. She pointed towards the entrance of the cave. "Th - the - there...." I looked again but still saw nothing. I looked at her, curious to know what had made her this scared.

"What's there Luna?" She was trembling all over "it... It... It... It was h-h-her.." I looked towards the entrance again, and then I saw it. The woman she feared about the most, stood before the entrance, she was looking in our direction, but she couldn't see us.

I gasped a little when I saw him, wrapping my arms around Luna, hugging her. "Shh it's alright.. she won't be able to come in or see nor hear us, thanks to the Fidellius charm" she was still trembling "Wh-what is th - that? "

"That, Luna.. that is the charm that hides us, well not only us, the whole cave... " she looked at me, still scared. "S-so. . Nobody can see this, except us?" I nodded. "Nobody but us.. and daddy.."

The moment I finished my sentence, we heard a loud bang coming from outside the cave. Luna backed away and walked forward, to the entrance to go looking, my wand tight in my hand. As soon as I enter the entrance of the cave I see what has caused the loud bang.

Everywhere are pieces of rock, the cave all crashed. It's looking like a ruin, Then it comes in my mind what exactly had happened.

The Fidellius charm broke.

I rush back inside and see there are rocks everywhere here too, I look for Luna and see she has ducked under a few big rocks, which form a small hole. I'm glad she is safe. I walk to her, taking her hand and apparating her to another safe place for the moment.

Dad's office in the safe and protecting walls of Hogwarts. Well, not as safe as it used to be, as Albus Dumbledore had been killed, but safer than any place I could think of at the moment. The moment I arrived in the office I saw the man I was looking for. Dad.

"Dad.. take her to a safe place.. they found us.. I need to go back.. I'll find you.. Go somewhere safe and take care of Luna.." Before I disapparate back to the forest I see Luna looking more scared than ever. I feel sorry for her. Seeing her this was, made think back at the night before I brought her to the cave, the night before we had ran away.

"Luna.. come out of hiding.. it's only me.. your twin sister.." I looked around and saw her crawling out of a corner. I smiled warmly towards her and she walked up to me, still a little scared of me. "Pat pat, you won't harm me, will you?"

"No luna.. of course I won't I'm your twin.." she nodded. "Promise?"

"Luna.. I need you to understand this.. Please sit down as I explain.." I ask her and when I see her and when I see her fluttered face of where to sit, I point to the ground.

"Luna.. I need you to understand we are in a war.. A wizarding war to be exactly. In wars people mostly don't have the chance to decide what theywant to do and what not.. people have to follow orders and make sure they stay alive.. even if that means killing or hurting someone else.. so no, Ican't promise not hurt you.. you will be hurt,  maybe by me, but definitely by others.. but yes, as long as I do have the chance to decide I won't hurt you.. but if it's my only option, I'm sorry.." 

I sigh as I see her teary face. She sniffs and then nods, "I know it's a war.. but.. we're twinnies.."

"Yes, luna, we are.. but sometimes in a war you have to do things to stay alive.. even if you don't want to do them.. sometimes maybe even the both of us can get killed.. you understand that? I don't always have the chance... " Finally she nodded, but I was sre she still didn't completely trust me.. I wouldn't expect her to, not after all that had happened..

I was already vanishing, when I heard her call my name. "Patronus be safe.."

(Dad's POV)

When Iwas just looking through some assignments students had hand in today, I heard a crack. When I looked up, I saw the two girls I loved the most, my own two daughters. But, there was something that made me feel something was wrong.

My one daughter looked so terrified, I never had seen her this scared before in all her life.. The other one on the other hand, well I couldn't read her expression very well, she was able to hide her feelings, but from what she said, I knew what would have happened.

"Dad, take her to a safe place.. They found us.. I'll need to go back.. I'll find you.." It raced through my mind, I nodded to her, knowing what happened, though I didn't know the details yet. "Go somewhere safe and take care of Luna.." I nodded at her, oh my strong and brave daughter. With my nod she disapparated and I murmered just before she did a hint to find me. She would know what it means.. "The place you should have grown up.."

And then she was gone again. I looked at my other, also beautiful daughter. "Luna, dear.. tell me, what happened?" She didn't answer, I look at her, her eyes are watery and tears are on her cheecks. I walk closer to her, embracing her, but she blocks me. "don't daddy.. please.."

I look at her. All she has been through and she is still being so strong.. But I know she's scared.. she has never been just quite as strong as her sister.. Who has always been even stronger than their mum..

I look at her again, she dried her cheeks and now looks at the window. "Luna, I need you to stay strong, my girl. This is a terrible situation, but we need to flee.. to a safe place. A place where they won't find you.. not as soon as they now did.. "

She looks at me and nods, though I don't think she really wants to go anywhere again. Why did always my daughters have to be in danger.. With that thought racing through my mind, I took her hand and we disappeared from the very spot.. 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N

yoyoyoyo yes you there, thanks a lot for still being reading my story. I'm very very sorry it took me so long to update.. (2 months o.o) but I have been very busy with school and work and then there's also the other story. Well I hope you liked it and I'll try to put up the next chapter sooner ;)

Please let me know what your theories are of how he became possessed, I'm looking forward to your theories. Please let me know what you think of the chapppppp! !

Again, thanks for reading and please vote, share fan, comment, and do whatever you want to make more people read this ;)

Luv ya all,

Patroniee