Chapter 2

It had all happened very fast, a few days after the letter had arrived, i heard a loud bang, just outside of the cave. I carefully looked around, standing in the opening of the cave, but i didnt see anyone or anythingunfamiliar. When iturned back to walk back in to the cave, i heard several creaking branches. I looked again, but stilldidn't see anyone. Then it had happened, a big hairy man stood in front of me, he had half of the size of the tree that stood next to him.

"Hello Patronus, I think ya have read the letter we send ya?" I looked at him, disbelieving at first, how could he know my name? But then it all came clear. He must be of Hogwarts school.

I nodded "Yes.. yes I have.. But.. They say I need school stuff.. but.. I have no where to buy them and also no money.."

He smiled, "that is exactly what I am here for.. I will take you to Diagon Alley, there we can buy all yer school stuff.. And yer do have money.. wizarding money.. "

"Oh.. alright then.." a smile appears on my face, the thought of going to a school made me very happy, I wouldn't have to be alone anymore, but.. I was to stay here and never leave.. that's what I had promised..

The man turned around, "alright Patronus, let's go" I wanted to go that was for sure.. but I couldn't.. I couldn't leave this place. I wanted to call the man, but didn't know his name.

"Wait.. "

"What is it Patronus?"

"I.. I can't leave.. I must stay here.. here where no one will find me ever.. I must not be seen.." I sighed and sat down on my couch.  He looked at me, surprised, "From who can't yer leave? Who said yer mus' stay 'lone? I can't force ye 'course, but ye should really come with me"

"No.. no.. no! I can't! If she.. If they ever find out.. -" Ididn't finish my sentence as we heard a plop just outside the cave. "Oh no.. oh no... There.. she.. will be.. here already.. she must've found.. out.." We heard twitching branches, and then there it was, someone in a black travelling cloak, we couldn't see the head, but I knew it had to be her..

"Well well.." the cloaked figure started. I recognised this voice definitely as my mother's. "Who do we have here.. poor Hagrid, trying to fetch my daughter.. Old Dumbledoredidn't dare to come himself?" She laughed at this. "NO ONE TOUCHES MY DAUGHTER!" Isighed, trying to get away, but she was too fast.. "Patronus, my love, where are you going? You didn't try to sneak out, did you?" I shook my head "no.. no of course not mother.."

And then, suddenly she disappeared, I could hear a loud sigh before she did so, The Dark Lord must have been in need for her..

"What was all tha' fer?" Hagrid asked, I looked away, I wasn't able to tell anyone.. I had made a vow.. I sighed "I told you Ican't leave.. didn'tI?" Hagrid shrugged and looked at me bewildered "But you have to come.. you have to attend school.." I nodded and I really did want to go, but how? I just couldn't leave this place.. "I know.. Hagrid.. but.. Ican't.. I'll never be able  to leave this place.. " He looked at me "you can leave Patronus.. We will keep you safe.. We will protect you from her.. " I nodded "thanks.. "

"Alright then.. go get your stuff, and you will never have to go back here ever.. " But when Ididn't move, he understood. "Oh.. ye don't have stuff you want to take?" He walked out of the cave, holding my hand and helping me to get in his motorcycle. "Hold on tight, this will go fast.." and we shot in the air "wow! This thing can fly?!?!" He laughed "what did ye expect?"

—-

A while later we arrived at a crowded street in London, we landed on the road again, and everyone kept walking, not even noticing we had flew. "Why didn't they notice we flew?" Hagrid grinned "this thing can't be seen by muggles.." We went into some café, the bar keeper greeted us immediately "Hello Hagrid! Who do you got with you?" "Oh hello Tom, ah she's a new student.. " Tom nodded "want some drink?" Hagrid shook his head " no Tom not now.. We need to get some school stuff for her.. but later we'll be back, she needs a room until September 1st."