Chapter 5

As I apparated back to the forest, I heard my dad whisper something, I knew what it meant, it was a hint to where they would be heading. I would think it over later, when I was done here. First I needed to find out what had exactly happened and how this could have happened.

When I arrived back in the forest, everywhere I looked, I saw big rocks and dust and dark clouds all over. I looked up to the air, there it was, just as I had expected, the dark mark. I walked over to the other side of a big rock, then I saw it.

About 10 cloaked figures were looking around, firing jinxes with their drawn wands and some were chattering. They all looked angry as they couldn't find us. Then I saw the figure I had most longed for to see, our mother.. so she had told them where we would be..

I pulled my wand out of my pocket and held it up, I fired a jinx to one of the cloaked figures, then they all turned around to look where that had come from, I ducked behind the rock and held my breathe. They couldn't find me yet!

I heard some of them whisper something like "over there!" and I guessed they were pointing in my direction. As I heard footsteps come closer, I decided to jump on my feet and creep to the other side of the rock, but there was a surprise, waiting for me.

(Bellatrix' POV)

As we had arrived in the forest, we all heard a loud bang, dust flying all around us, my death eaters looked around curious, whispering all things as they didn't know what had happened.. but I did.

"Stay quite all! Or they'll hear you..." I looked around, then I heard some talking, just in some hole in the rocks. This must have been the cave she was hidden all this time! The cave she had never been supposed to leave! The cave she had to stay to become just like us, to join us! Her power was too strong, we needed her on our side, my daughter, the strongest witch of her age! And now she was gone.. again! And I will find her.. I cackled

I turned back to my death eaters. "They're gone.. but she'll come back, I know she will.. so keep your eyes open" I pointed my wand up in the air "MORSMORDRE!" a green light shot from my wand up in the sky, the dark mark formed.

Shortly after, I could hear a little cracking again, and I turned around, but saw nothing, I gave a sign to my death eaters, she would be back any time now..

Then it happened, a red light hit one of them. Ah so she was jinking us now, must be somewhere behind that rocks. "Where did that come from?" one of them asked, some of the others immediately pointed, all in one direction. We walked into that direction, ready to strike.

(Pat's POV)

I could see them walking towards me, but I wasn't afraid of them, they wouldn't hurt me, after all it wasn't me they were after.. it was my sister.. I decided hiding wouldn't help anyways, so I climbed up the rock I sat behind, my hands in the air "Yes, yes, here I am.. Well done finding me.."

They all looked flattered, they hadn't seen this coming.. But then they had forgotten I was one of them.. At least they thought I was. Then she stepped forward, my mother "PAT! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU WEREN'T HIDING FROM US, WALKING AWAY FROM US, WERE YOU?" she yelled at me, looking very angry. I only grinned "Of course not mother, I'm on your side.."

She looked around and then spoke to me again, a little less angry than she did before "Then what are you doing here??!?!" I grinned at her "Isn't it obvious? I was looking for Luna after she ran away.. but then when I almost got to her, you guys came and blew it all up! Now she's gone and now nobody knows where she ever might be.. So, thanks a lot.. "

At this she smiled, "Oh dear, I'm sorry, you did a great job trying to track her down.. We will find her sooner or later.. Now come with us, the Dark Lord wants to see you.." And with that we all apparated to the Malfoy manor, the place where the Dark Lord was staying for the while. 

We arrived in the drawing room, where Narcissa came walking towards us. "Oh there you are!" She said while walking up to me "He's been waiting for you.. didn't you feel your mark?" She pointed at my left arm and I shook my head, I hadn't felt nothing "No.. Didn't feel nothing.." She nodded "Well you better hurry now then.. you know he doesn't like waiting.."

I nodded and walked towards the dining room, she had pointed to, indicating he would be waiting for me there. I walked towards the door, knocked and then walked in. He was sat in the back of the room, his back turned to the door, so he couldn't see who was entering. I closed the door behind me and spoke "My Lord.. I heard you wished to see me?"

He waved with his hand, a movement to tell me I had to come closer and stand in front of him, so I did.. I walked towards him and then stood in front of him, I felt my mark burning. He then spoke to me "Where have you been since yesterday night? You haven't been helping Luna hide, did you?" He pierced in my eyes as if he could read if I was lying that way, I shook my head slowly, "No, My Lord, of course I wasn't helping her.. I was tracking her down, to find her and bring her back to you. You know I'm your most loyal follower, I found it most as my task to find her and bring her back to you.."

At that he didn't stop looking at me, but his voice sounded slightly different "Well well, and then how come you didn't bring her back to me yet?" I took a breath and then continued "As I arrived in the forest I expected her to be, I went searching for her. But at the moment I had just seen her, in a cave, my mum and the other Death Eaters arrived and blew up half of the forest.. The cave broke down in big pieces of rocks and Luna flee. I couldn't reach her just in time.. But we will find her..  she can't be too far away I assume."

————————

HEY guys! OH I am sooooo sorry it took me ages to update, but I've been really busy with college.. but as I've had my last exams now, and summer holidays are about to start, I'll really try to update far more often :D Have fun reading and let me know what you think!! ;) (btw, i've rewritten chapter 1-4, as it didnt all fit, so you better reread them too ;)) Please vote, comment fan and share :D Thanks a lot!

Luv y'all,

Patroniee