Death Eater or Angel?

Chapter 1

My sister and I, we were running, we'd always been fleeing but this time it seemed we would never be safe again.. "Pat.. where are we??" She asks me. "Well.. as you can see, we are in a cave.. A cave in the forest of Dean.." She looks around "Are we.. are we save here??" I nod, "Yes.. for the while.. the only one who has ever been here is me.. and one person before me.. but she won't come.." "How can you be so sure she won't come? Maybe she is searching for us too.. " She asks me, I can hear the fear in her voice. "She won't be searching us.. I promise.. " I try to make her trust me.. but that seems almost impossible after all that we've been through.

It had all started that seven years ago, on the 17th of July, I was also here.. in this very cave, when suddenly an owl came flying in. It was a barn owl, and I had never seen one flying in this forest, the owl had a letter bound on his paw. He gave me his paw, so I tied the letter of it. I took a look at it and it was addressed to.. me? It said: "Ms. Patronus Lestrange, The cave in the forest, Forest of Dean" I looked at it disbeleiving how they could have found me. After a while I opened it, inside there was a letter.

"Dear Ms. Lestrange, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry" A school?!?!?! I couldn't believe my eyes. How could i have been accepted if I didn't even know this school. I read the whole letter like 3 times, then decided I didnt even know where and how to buy the stuff on the list or how to get there.. I pulled it away and continued my life in the cave, until..

"Eehm Pat??" Luna's terrified voice wakes me from my thoughts "Yes, Luna, what is it?" I look at her, trying to find the reason of her fear. Then I see it, the flames in the fireplace have turned green. 'How could this happen? This fireplace shouldn't be linked to the floo-network. "Wait here.." I tell her while I slowly walk to the kitchen, waving my wand, so I look slightly diffrent, my hair turns longer and darker, my clothes full of mud and gashes.

When I stand in front of the fireplace, the green flames disappear, and I can fastly see a head coming along before the flames die out. I shriek and think by myself 'Oh no.. someone's been here.. '

I am lost in my thoughts a little while more when I hear Luna yelling for me again "Paaaatttt" I turn around and see it, a blue deer stands in front of the opening of the cave. It is a Patronus. I walk outside of the cave, my wand close in my hand. The deer opens it's mouth and it talks in a very familiar voice. The voice of my father..

"Pat.. listen to me.. I know Luna is scared, but you need to keep yourselves safe.. that is the most important. You are strong, she is not.. please look after her.. I will come to you as soon as I'll find you. Don't reply on this or they will be able to find you too.. Watch out and don't talk to anyone or anything.. " The deer pauses for a moment. "I will find you soon.. goodbye.." and then the deer vanishes again, leaving me there, alone, with Luna.

I walk back to the cave and sit down on the couch. "What was that??" Luna asks me, looking at me with her scared eyes. "Nothing.. just a message for me.. nothing important..". She nods, understanding I won't tell her and she decides to go asleep after this long day of walking. "Goodnight.."she says while walking to the only bed in the cave. Then she suddenly stops and turns around. "wait.. where will you sleep..?" I shrug and point to the couch I am sitting on.

"Alright then.. goodnight.." I hear her lay down on the bed, I lay myself down on the couch, while I look at the entrance of the cave, memories about that day seven years ago coming back to me slowly..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all!

Thanks for starting to read my new story ;) This story came up to me while roleplaying with Luna Badger, we have already been having this story for months now, and I thought it is such a great story, so I decided to write it on here too, It's my own story now, but it's just still based on the story we ever started with. I hope y'all will enjoy it!

Luv y'all for reading this and please review in comments, vote for it and share it to whoever you think that should read this too ;)

Thanksss!!!!

Patroniee