Chapter 26

Before, we all start getting emotional and angry, that I've finally updated! I just want to say I am sorry for updating this late. There is Two more Chapter left then I am done. Well there will be additional chapter added in between the book. After it's been completed and a quiz at the end (final chapter) for my readers about this story. Ignore my mistakes, spellings and grammars. I'll improve this story once I am a free.I'll explain all of that later but for now enjoy. COMMENTS WANTED - Favorite Author Cashdoll

Lifeless and lying cold blood leaked out of Jamal's body. His blood travelling towards the sea.

Cairo showed no mercy or pain - they brought the hood out of him. And he isn't returning until each one his enemies die in his sight.

One of Malachi's hit men crept behind Cairo with an axe, just as he was about to detach Cairo's head of neck Déjà had shot the man down with multiple bullets striking through his body.

Cairo turned around and glared at the dead body behind him. He pointed his gun at the mans head and then pulled the trigger. "Fuck boy." he muttered under his breath.

Malachi knew he was about to lose this battle, so he got into his car and drove off, leaving Tremaine and another behind.

Kingsley and Hazel shot at his car, but that didn't prevent him from escaping. "Shit." Hazel cursed.

Shane fired at unknown nigga who was about to shoot him and kicked sand on his dead body.

"Rest in peace my brotha." Shane hysterically laughed.

Deja shook her head and laughed.

"Hazel, Tremaine is the last one standing." Kingsley said.

Hazel and King ran over to the two gentlemen that were glaring at each other.

Cairo looked Tremaine in the eye and had him at gun point.

Tremaine held his gun up at Cairo forehead ready to blow his brains out.

King pulled out his gun and placed it at the back of Tremaine's head.

"Nigga I suggest you put that gun down." Cairo said in a sharp voice.

Tremaine chuckled then said "Shit, nigga if I die you dying too." He pre warned.

"Shut the fuck up." King shouted.

Mr Larsardo's vehicles and Malachi's

Hazel stepped in between the two gentlemen. However she defended Tremaine, which got Cairo fuming.

"Hazel what the fuck are you doing?" Cairo said with a raised voice.

Hazel stared into her fiance's eyes and said "Don't kill him."

"Why fucking not? He betrayed me and planned to eliminate me with Malachi. They kidnapped you."

Hazel nodded her head in agreement. However she put Cairo's gun down. "Baby, Tremaine was the one that allowed me to call you, he took care of me and our child. Jamal tried raping me-"

"WHAT!"

"Yeah, but thank God Tremaine came in and saved me, you two should sort out the beef y'all got." Hazel took tremaine's gun and threw it in the sea. "Please." she begged.

"If you guys think I am happy about this shit were doing, y'all wrong I ain't about killing people but when it's family it's another case. This beef has to end right now." Hazel added, with pleading eyes.

Kingsley pressed Malachi against his suv, slamming his head on the hood. "Nigga you better get the fuck off me!"

Mr. LarSardo's men surrounded the whole lot of them, blocking off escape roots. The Mexican business thug wasn't leaving without the black beauty, named Hazel. Even that meant murdering someone. "Cairo lowered his gun and grabbed Hazel by the arm. Kingsley threw Malachi onto the ground and spat in his face. "Hazel, get behind me." Hazel obeyed his words and stood behind Cairo.