Chapter 6

1 month later...

Cairo

Vanessa pecked my lips then she says "I'll see you later baby, love you." she then adjusted her dark green mini skirt before she hugged me, I escorted her down stairs to the main door.

Andre came out from the game room then smiled at Vanessa she happily returned the smile. "Bye Andre." Andre just waved at her "Yo, Andre go get ready, I'm taking' you and your sister out." I said. He nodded then stacked it up the stairs.

Vanessa rolled her eyes "Baby, why are you takin' that ugly bitch out?"

"Nessa we've been through this, she isn't a bitch... I'm just helpin' her and her brother out they're like family friends that's it."

Vanessa raised her eyebrow then kissed my lips "I love you Cai."

"Me too babe." Vanessa put her shades on and left my crib, I made my way to the living room and glared at Hazel who just sat quietly on the brown leather sofa revising for an exam she has on Monday "Hazel." I called.

Hazel looked up at me then faced the big text book she was reading. "Whatchu want?" she answered.

I studied her face clear fully, she didn't have any make up on just her natural beauty I admire that. "Are you just gonna stand there?" She spoke in a cold tone. What's with her and this moody attitude the past couple of weeks Hazel's been so rude , grumpy and damn moody! It's really starting to piss me off.

I took the book out of her hands then slammed it on the table behind me, she looked angry but I don't give two fucks. "Get up and get dressed I'm takin' yo ass out." I said.

She stood up with her arm crossed and her eyes squinted as if she had Chinese in her blood." Why me? None of your hoes available?"

Oh so that's why she been tripping lately she jealous. I chuckled sarcastically then bent down a little so I was the same height as her; "I said get dressed, I'm takin' yo stubborn ass out." I ordered.

"Who is Andre gonna stay with?"

"My momma, now hurry and get dressed I gotta be somewhere later on." This will be the third time they'll be meeting my momma.

"You always have to be somewhere." Hazel picked up all her books and pens from the maroon wooden table.

"So...?" I asked.

"You're never home." she walked the living room, leaving me alone, I sighed then crashed onto the sofa.

I guess this is my thank you for helping her ass out.

-

"Yo, Cairo!" Andre sat down next to me looking mega fly. "Andre, my little man wassup!" I greeted as we fist bumped each other.

"Nothin' mane, just wondering if a girl likes you and gives you these looks or smiles at you when you walk pass her; you know kinda like what Hazel does to you...does it mean she likes you?" I laughed when he mentioned 'what Hazel does to you' "I ain't never paid attention to the way your sister looks at me, but I think it does mean something?" I said paying attention to Andre's face.

"She plays with her hair when I talk to her." I fist bumped Andre then said "Ask her to play out with you sometime."

"I will do big bro." Andre smiled.

"Good." I hugged Andre.

"You think Hazel likes you?" He asked, I chuckled. "I don't know...maybe."

Hazel

I'm already dressed all I needed to do was to put on my low white Nike air force 1, "Hazel!" I heard Cairo yell. "I'm coming'." I replied as I sprayed some perfume on by Britney spears.

The ride to Cairo's mom's house was silent Andre didn't even make a sound. I looked over at Cairo who was completely focused on the road he licked his lips occasionally.

I've learnt that it is a natural habit of his, boy does he look gorgeous, I also only noticed that he has three stars behind his right ear; both his ears were pierced with a diamond stud in, as I looked further up to his head each star shrunk he has adorable thick black eyelashes that I envied so much and fresh new wavy shape up.

"Why you starin'?" Cairo asked with this kool-aid smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, " Ah finally now you laugh after how many weeks." He said.

Well that's because I hate that I think I'm fallin in love with you.

"I'm mad witchu." I responded.

"Why baby?" Cairo said slapping my bare thighs I winced in pain then hit Cairo on his arm "What did I tell you bout calling me your 'baby'?!" I said.

"Why are you being so bitchy for?" Cairo laughed

"Can you not use curse words in front of little kids?" I complained "And I think I asked you a question first?"

"Hazel, I'm eight years old I've heard you, dad and momma swear before, so stop acting up." Andre sighed. I turned my head around and faced Andre, I wanted to knock that game console out of his hands. "Excuse me who the hell you think you're talking too? Dre do you want me to slap your ass?" I spoke angrily.

"You guys we're here." Cairo said parking his black Audi r8 in his mom's driveway.

Andre was the first to jump out of the car he slammed the door behind; I'm surprised Cairo didn't flip out.

"Hazel sweetheart how are you beautiful?" Cheyenne asked me. I put on a smile and hugged her then replied saying "I'm fine thank you; I hope you're feeling better."

Cairo's mom laughed then nodded. "Andre, duh yuh want anything?"

Andre nodded his head and then sat down on the black sofa facing the flat screen television. " What duh yuh want?" she asked in her Jamaican accent. "In fact don't worry me and you will go out and eat." She added.

"Yes mam." He said. Cheyenne smiled and hugged her son. "Cairo, I hope you've been nice to her."

"I've tried too." He said. "Mom I'll see later, we've gotta go somewhere." Cairo kissed her cheeks and dragged me along outside with him.

"Alright then hun." She said. "Me and you will talk later yeah."

I hugged her and Andre. "Sorry for yelling at you in the car." I whispered in Andre's ear.

Andre hugged me back. "I'll see you soon boo." He nodded his head and I left and got into the car where Cairo was waiting for me.