Chapter 15

One year later...

I woke up to the light sound of Cairo's snoring he's been so tired lately and I don't blame him he's been training, going to interviews and attending awards. 2xMVP and 3xNBA All-star. Cairo's doing really good for himself, We've moved to a massive mansion with an amazing view of the ocean... had to set it straight with a couple of hoes though...it was NOT pretty it got to a point where I almost left him.

Flashback...

Cairo was in the bathroom taking a nice hot bath that I prepared for him after his long day at practise, while I was in the kitchen preparing dinner for him, Malaysia and myself its jerk chicken with rice, peas and fired plantain. "Mommy, daddy's phone is ringing." Malaysia yelled running into the kitchen.

I dried my hands on a paper towel then took the phone out of her small hands. 'Eleanor.' I'm gonna answer and find out why the hell this chick is calling my man's phone, I know I should trust him and all but to hell with that bullshit I don't care, I'm a jealous woman and I'm very possessive over the man I love. I've had enough with his never ending female fan club. Yesterday it was Vanessa the day before that it was Megan. THE FUCK IS THIS? HE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!

"Finally you pick up, baby you still coming out tonight?" Cairo didn't tell me anything about going out tonight.

"Sweetie, you there?" I instantly got irritated and pissed off, "Listen here bitch, this is his girlfriend on the line call him again and I swear on your mother's life I'll fuck you up."

"Bitch, I ain't scared of you." She laughed then continued saying "It's not my fault that you don't for fill his needs."

I knew she was talking sex and Cairo hasn't complained about it, we do it every chance we get, he is always busy or out of town. "You fucked wit' the wrong one!" with that I hung up the phone and continued with my cooking.

"Mommy are you okay, I heard you shouting." Malaysia said hugging my legs. "I'm fine baby doll; go finish off watching SpongeBob, then dinner will be ready." I forced on a fake smile as I looked into her big brown eyes.

"Okay mommy." She smiled, I crouched down. "Give mommy a peck on the cheek." I say.

Malaysia kissed my cheek then ran back to the living room; I couldn't get the fact out of my mind that Cairo's been seeing other women.

Come to think of it, I don't think Cairo has been completely faithful to me or honest with me, he's been out a lot lately and yeah I'm sure he's been to the club with his friends and he comes straight home after but my instinct's telling me that he has been seeing more than one female.

I dished out everyone's food and put on a clean plate, then placed the plates on the family dining table.

"Dinner's ready." I yelled.

I poured the orange juice out into everyone's cup and placed it beside the plate on the placemat.

Malaysia came running into the dining room, "Mommy is it spicy." Malaysia asked referring to the chicken. "No, only mine and daddy's is." I picked her up and sat her in her high chair.

"Aw, baby my favourite dish." Cairo said "Thank you." He added as he took his seat.

I smiled at him slightly then said "You're welcome." I took my seat opposite Cairo, He said a little prayer and we began to eat.

For some reason I don't feel like eating, I just watched Cairo as he ate his favourite food in peace. I began to day dream about this whole stupid situation.

I can't wait to meet one of these girls, when that day comes I'mma pop off! ghetto style point blank period. I felt a soft tap on my arm and I instantly snapped out of my thoughts. "Mommy, you still don't look fine to me." Malaysia stated.