Chapter 17

Cairo

"Daddy, look nemo!" Malaysia said, excitedly she dragged me and my mom along take a brief look at the fishes in the tank. "Wow." she gasped. Malaysia couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the clown fishes or even the sea turtles and of course her favourite fish 'Dory.'

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming." Malaysia sang to herself, "Daddy look it's Dory." I chuckled along with my mom and a few other people who we're standing close by. "Yep baby." Malaysia stood by my mom as they watched the fishes swim in different directions.

"Mr McCarthy?" I looked down to my side to see a little kid, with a pen and paper. "How about, a picture instead?" I asked smiling. The little white boy nodded his head, and then called his parents over to take the picture; I also asked my mom if she could take a picture on my phone so I could upload it to my social networks. I put one arm around the kid's shoulder and we both smiled for the camera. "Johnny, smile." His mother sang.

"Mom!" he whined, I laughed and looked straight at my mom remembering the old days when she used to force me to smile in the family pictures.

"Thank you for your time." his father shook my hand. "My son and I, are such a huge fan of yours and it's an honour to meet you."

I grinned widely, "Thank you sir, I appreciate it very much." I heard Malaysia scream loudly on the top of her lungs giving me a heart attack; I turned myself around to find her right behind me. "Come on daddy, we gotta go see the dolphins before they go to bed." Malaysia begged.

I laughed then shook my head, "Alright sweetie hol'on, Um it was nice meeting you Johnny and keep on supporting Miami Heat! You never know one day you could be as big as me."

The kid dapped me off but not before I signed his t-shirt. "Thanks mane." he said as he walked off with his parents. I love my fans especially the young ones, without their love and support I would be nothing.

"Cairo." My mother called, I jogged over to catch up with Malaysia was right it's time to see the dolphins show.

Once we took our seats on the stands, a few people asked for pictures or for an autograph of course I didn't mind but I'm here to spend time with my Mother and daughter. I got my phone out and recorded the dolphins, Malaysia and Mom as they watched the dolphins do all sorts of flips and tricks guided by the instructors. I'm having a blast with them, I was calm relieved off stress and most importantly we're bonding like a normal family, I just wish my queen was here then this day would be complete.

Hazel

"Hol'up girl, so Ryan's girlfriend slept with your man?" Deja questioned, she was really baffled with the whole situation seeing as I dragged her to the girls' bathroom five minutes after that 'hoe' arrived.

"Yes, that's the same bitch I was telling you about couple weeks back." I whisper, yelled.

Deja starred straight into space without saying a word. "THIS BITCH MESSING WITH THE WRONG ONE!" Deja shouted as she opened the bathroom door to exit.

Dang and I thought I was angry, "RYAN YO GIRL IS A HOE!" Deja slapped Eleanor around the face.

Ooo, this bitch stood up and slapped my bitch back round the face, no honey you're gonna walk out here disabled no joke on that. I'mma set you straight. "What the fuck, Deja?" yelled a confused Ryan.

"Ryan your bitch is a real motherfucking man stealing ratchet ass, raggedy ass, nasty ass, stupid fucking hoebag."

"Get the fuck outta my face bitch." Eleanor pushed my head back with her hand. I slyly smirked then swung a punch to her face, blood immediately oozed from her nose. Oh for sho' starbucks staff tried separating me from her but this ain't no bad girls club if you touch or even try to remove me this from this 'thing' standing in front of me I'll hit you. "Don't you fucking touch me!" she said. "You touched her first ma'." Deja smirked.