Chapter 29

Long time wattpad readers, forgive me. But one more chapter after this chapter and this book will be done with! Yes! Remember to Vote and Comment, y'all might be sad.
Chapter 29

"Jesus Christ" I rebuked.

"Shut up bitch." Deja spat with a hateful voice, she was holding a shotgun pointing it at me. I wasn't scared but I was confused and shocked.

"Déjà what did I do?" I cried.

Déjà laughed and the said "what didn't you do, huh? Listen Imma be upfront with you because I'm tired of your ass."

I moved forward and then she cocked her weapon. "Stay there and listen! You're so naive. How could you not know that I'm the real J? Huh, I set up everything Hazel. The kidnapping, the deals with Malachi and Vanessa, and Eleanor. That trip to Spain was to meet with Malachi I told him everything, what you did what Cairo did, that's where Malachi was."

I folded my arms and then raised an eyebrow.

Deja chuckled and then shot at the wall behind me. "Bitch do you wanna know why!" She yelled furiously.

I trembled and then said through gritted teeth. "Why? Tell me." I said annoyed. I hope somebody walks in on this, hear me God. Please.

"Because I fell in love with Cairo, the very first day my brother introduced him to me. I don't love Shane, do you really think I love that mad dread head? No, I was supposed to be Cairo's next, not you! Me! You came into his life and stole him away from me. You never deserved happiness, happiness was never for you in the first place Hazel, you should know that from the moment your mother left."

I swear that last comment got to me, I retaliated and stood up and stared Deja dead in the eye. Tension was definitely building its self in the air.

"You're a sad bitch." I said emotionlessly.

Deja smiled, showing contrast to my comment on her. She placed the gun on my forehead then continued to talk.

"So I thought I'd continue your misery by making a deal with Vanessa to forget about Cairo, I paid her money to try and get you to leave and once you'd go she leaves him too. But no, you had to play mommy and fall in love. So that didn't work I sent Eleanor to sleep with him, Cairo fucked with her while he was you...I had Eleanor call him at random hours, I even met her before Ryan did, I planned the cafe thing, of course Ryan had no clue what was going on. I did my best to make sure you'd leave Cairo for good but bitch you had to forgive him. King told me about Cairo flying back down to Miami to surprise and propose to you, I got so angry that I wanted to kill my brother for announcing the so called news to me."

I am still in shock, Deja was Jealous of my life. That still doesn't make sense to me.

"Tell me more." I said saddened.

Deja cackled and clapped her hands before she folded her arms. "Hazel I was the presence in Cheyenne's house that night, unfortunately I did not get to shoot you because of Malachi's plan-"

I gasped and then shouted "Déjà! You did all this, you connived with the devil to assassinate me-"

"Shut up!You still don't understand baby girl I - am - the - devil, I was going to kill you. Then Malachi organised to kidnap you and ship you off to another country to work as a qualified hoe. I never gave a damn about you baby girl, In fact I was jealous of all you had. I had feelings for Cairo, strong feelings. I wanted him to be mines, and he will be. Tremaine had no right to help your ass, but I guess blood is thicker than water right. I know I should've shot him then and there, but then I would've been exposed. Malachi's plan failed! It failed like Lennie failed George! I was so angry, Cairo knowing LaSardo made it hard to carry on!"