Chapter 6

As the door shrieked on its hinges, John, Sherlock, and Clare all crouched in fighting positions. Two armed Asian men that looked as if they both had injected a case of steroids made their way down the steps. In contrast a small Asian woman walked in between them with what appeared to be food.

“Well, at least they’re not going to starve us,” Sherlock thought.

The Asian woman timidly put down a pot of rice and chicken, in her other hand she awkwardly balanced three bowls and a huge bottle of water.

Sherlock eyed the jug, “Maybe it was Vodka, now that’s a comforting thought”. Sherlock mused. John looked over at Sherlock, with the “let’s take them glance” as he quietly eased himself along the wall to where the two guards stood. Clare was three steps ahead of them, as she did an ankle sweep to the heel of one of the guards. Once he was down she choked him out until he lost consciousness. John still struggled with his guard as the Asian woman whimpered and crawled into a corner. Clare ran over and quickly knocked the guard’s feet from underneath him. Sherlock made a mental note to ask Clare how she executed the ankle sweep so quickly.

John had managed to get the guard’s gun and he pistol whipped the man until he was unconscious. Sherlock thought he would stop pummeling the man once he was inert, however, John continued to beat the man’s face with his bare fist.

Sherlock ran over to where John was beating the guard senseless. “John, stop you are going to kill him.” Sherlock shouted. John didn’t even turn to look at Sherlock as he continued with his grim task.

The Asian pulled on John’s arm, “Stop, please.” She sobbed. John stopped and turned to where the Asian woman stood.  The back of his hands dripped with blood as John grabbed the Asian woman by the front of her blouse. Without a word he savagely ripped her blouse open. Buttons scattered everywhere as John threw her to the ground. The Asian woman fought and struggled as John ripped her blouse off the rest of the way. John ignored her please for mercy as he jerked off her bra. John was reaching down to work her pants off when Sherlock finally recovered from his initial shock and ran over to assist the woman.

“John, what are doing?” Sherlock yelled as he attempted to pull John off the woman. Clare was also pulling at John.

Clare’s breath was coming out in gasps as she attempted to stop John. “Sherlock, I am going to have to kill him. He is only going to get stronger. Can’t you see?”

Sherlock shook his head. “I know John won’t hurt me, just please help me restrain him.”

John struggled against Clare and Sherlock and then he pulled himself off the woman and grabbed Sherlock by the throat and threw him to the ground. John wrapped his hands around Sherlock’s throat and began to choke him. “I have three seconds before I lose consciousness,” Sherlock thought as he struggled for air. “John, please stop,” Sherlock rasped.

John almost seemed to get a perverse delight as he tightened his hands around Sherlock’s throat. Sherlock turned his head to the side in an effort to get air. “John, please come back. I love you,” Sherlock coughed.

For a second John fantasized what it would feel like to crush Sherlock’s windpipe. The realization of what he was doing finally dawned on John and he let go of Sherlock. “Sherlock, what have I done?” John cried as he gently helped Sherlock sit up.

Sherlock gagged and coughed for a few seconds as he tried to control his breathing. John smoothed his hand along the back of Sherlock’s head. “Sherlock, please are you okay?”

Sherlock nodded shakily. “John I’m fine.” Sherlock barked in a tone a few decibels lower than his own. Clare was in the corner putting her cloak around the half-naked Asian woman. When John stood up the Asian woman began to whimper again.