I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE...

Hello.. I know that some of you have been waiting for me to update but now I've realised that I really cannot continue this story as well as my other story. I'm deeply sorry for not doing my job properly as an author and am very sorry for asking you all to wait for me when at the end I cannot keep my promise.

Thank you so much for reading my books, for all of the comments, the votes, as well as putting it in your reading lists and library. Becoming an author was one of my dream and I have to stop dreaming and continue to focus on my studying. Thank you to all of you.. because of you guys, I can finally fulfill my dream eventhough I'm not an official author (I guess? Well I mean, umm nvm).

I really reaaaaaallyy don't know how to thank you guys, I know I don't deserve such loyal readers and am reaaally sorry.

After this, I won't upload anymore stories even though I actually wrote more stories which are still on draft. Cause I dont want to be irresponsible just like how am I right now. From now on, I'll be a normal reader. About this book.. I still don't know whether to delete it or just leave it here.

Once again, thank you for all your time to read my books, I hope you guys forgive me :(

Goodbye :)