Chapter 2

Flashback

[Taeyong's POV]

"No. I don't believe there's a girl who loves you. You're maybe quite attractive from the outside but not inside so.. who does? The only girl that loves you truly and be with you even through your hard time is me. Don't you see that?" Irene said furiously when she heard that I wanted to break up with her.

Living with her was like living in hell. I'm sick of being controlled. She didn't even love me. All she wanted was my money.

"Tsk. Even through my hard time? Then where were you when I called you and told that my grandma had passed away? You said that you were doing something urgent so I think it was more important than mine. And when I logged in my instagram, the first thing I saw on my feed was you getting your nails done. Pfft."

There was a quick silent before I continued, "I know that day was a very stressful day for me but then this girl came up and comforted me. Eventhough she was hurting too but she managed to make me laughed and made my day better." Well that was a fake story that came up to my mind when I saw Nayeon bought food from the canteen.

"Are you now telling me that she's better than me?" She asked in disbelief.

"What if I say yes?" I received a scoffed from Irene and I thought that playing this kind of game could end our relationship. "And I asked her out too. If you want to know who, I'll show you."

I grabbed Nayeon's wrist and pulled her into my left arm. Her eyes widened from the sudden move. I knew she had many questions to ask now but I quickly started the game. "Hey babe. How ya doin'".

"Wha-" I gave a peck on her lips before she said something that could spoil my planned and formed a warmed smile on my face. She looked like a shocked donald duck. Hah.

"Well since you've bought food, let's eat together but not here," my eyes darted to the hallway, signaling her to get out from this awkward situation.

I glanced at Irene before I left and the fire in her eyes flared. I realised that she was not looking at me. Instead, she shot a death glared on Nayeon.

'It's look like I need to take care of her from now on,' I thought while thinking of Nayeon.

'It's my job anyway'.

*****

"WHAT WAS THAT?!!" She burst out in anger as we left the canteen.

"Nothing," I answered casually. I knew she would asked this. Of course.

"Nothing? It's NOTHING to you? Are you serious?! Huh right. It's not like you care anyway," she mumbled at the last sentence but I heard her. She then became silent while crossing her hand and looking at a boy who walked towards us.

Huh. This girl.

I cleared my throat to get her attention back from her 'love fantasy'. She tried to hold back her laughed when she knew I caught her.

"Err.. a- about the kiss just now.." she stuttered a bit but I let her continued, curious about what she wanted to talk about that. "YES! About the kiss! You know it's not right. We're siblings!"

"Well, I'm sorry. That's just the only thing that I could think of," I said but there was no sign of sorry on my face.

"To do what?" She looked into my eyes, waiting for a good answer from me.

"Secret," I smirked.

"Ish". She then walked away but still could hear me well, "it's a peck by the way". She cupped her ear and started to walk faster. Soon, her shadow gone and I went to my class.

End of Flashback