Chapter Ten

I had fallen asleep shortly after analysing Deans features. Like most days I had tumoultous dreams that were somewhat diminishing the regenerating effects of sleeping. This time I dreamt of the day I had stood in the castle of the vampire prince. Of his cruel laughter and my mothers blood on his hands.

"You should've done what I told you. Now look what you did."

He came toward me and grabbed my hair to pull me closer. I could feel him breathing on my neck and tried to push him off.

"Mae, wake up. It's time to have some fun." Deans voice was close, very close and I realized with horror, that the breath I had felt in my dream was very much real. He had pulled me close to him so that my back was against his chest. I struggled against him and he let go of me but only to roll me on my back and get on top of me.

"Don't forget our deal, Princess," he growled while holding my hands above my head.

"I haven't but you can't take anymore blood, please. I'm still too weak from last night and then it'll take me forever to recover." My whisper was barely audible but his grin told me that he had heard me.

"Don't worry," he answered while running his fingers down my neck and over my body," I'm hungry for something else." With that he pressed his lips on mine and it became clear to me what he wanted.

My first instinct was to push him away but I surpressed that. He was right, we had a deal and it was not like I could push him off me anyway. I opened my lips slightly and let him deepen the kiss. The weight of his body on mine made it hard to breathe and my fear of what was about to happen grew steadily. He had positioned himself between my legs and was pressing himself against me. When he finally ended the kiss I was gasping for air but I didn't have much time to clear my head. He was already pulling my jacket off me and his hand went under my shirt, cupping on of my breasts.

Once again I had to stop myself from pulling back or trying to push his hand away. It had been sometime since I last had sex and it had been very different from now. For one I had liked the person who I had slept with back then.

Dean had pulled the shirt over my head and was surveying my body with a pleased look.

"Look at what you've been hiding under those baggy clothes. Now, keep your hands above your head, understood?"

I nodded avoidong his eyes. He pulled off his own shirt and continued to undress me by opening my pants and pulling them down together with my panties. Instinctively I pressed my legs together which made him chuckle.

"You're a little shy, huh?" He asked without expecting an answer. Forcing my legs apart he was back on top of me, covering my neck with rough kisses. For a moment I was worried that he might bite me anyways but he continued downward only stopping at my breasts. He was rough and I was sure that I would be covered in bruises afterwards. The treatment he cave me wasn't very enjoyable to me but my body reacted nonetheless to the long forgotten stimulations. His lips on my breasts were reminding my body that there was more to life than fear and hunger but my mind refused to relax. Don't forget who and what he is, I told myself. Dean seemed to have enough foreplay and his face appeared back in front of mine.

"I've waited too fucking long for this,"he murmured in my ear. Then I felt him between my legs and my body tensed up immedeatly. His normaly cool skin had heated up because of the closeness to my body, otherwise it would have been even worse. I let out a small scream of pain when he pushed inside of me without the slightest bit of gentleness. Once he was in me I heard him take in a sharp breath. My eyes were filling with tears because of the pain and humiliation.

He took his time. Slowing down when he got close to the edge. The pain had changed from a sharpness to dull throbbing. Even the silghtest bit of resistance from me was immedeatly punished by pulling my hair, spanking me and increasing the force with which he thrust into me. He knew how to get the most pleasure out of my body without any benefit for me. But I was almost thankful for that since I didn't want to live through the shame of coming because of him.

"You like that?"he hissed in my ear. "When I fuck you like a slut?"

I could only shake my head through sobs. My lips whispering no did not make a sound.

"Do you want it to stop, Princess?" Our bodies were pressed against each other, his eyes inches form min. He pushed into me slowly with long, deep thrusts.

"Please stop, I can't take it much longer." This time he could hear me.

"All you have to do, to make it stop is to ask me, or better, beg me to come in you." After the words had left his lips, he pressed them against mine, entrapping me in a deep kiss.

So this is what he wants. He just wants to humiliate me even more. But no, not this time, I told myself. I tried to break the kiss as good as possible with my hands pinned my side. But he understood the message.

"Well, if this is how you want it you little whore." With that started going back to his previous pace. Pushing into me with quick, hard thrusts that knocked the air from my lungs and set my crotch on fire.

I only managed to take it a minute or two before I caved in and started begging:

"Please, no, stop. I'll do it. Please come in me, do whatever you want just please stop."

I hated myself when saying that but I hate him more.

"Finally,"he said with a grin. But instead of slowing down he increased the brutal pace even more and one of his hands left my wrist to put an iron tight grib on my throat. I couldn't scream but the pain was killing me. When he finally finished and slumped down on me, I had almost passed out.

Thank God, it's over. Tears where streaming down my face and a sobbed escaped my finally open throat. But his weight on me still made it hard to breathe.

"Get off of me," I said through gritted teeth, trying to ban the tears from my voice.

First I only heard a low chuckle, next to my ear where his head rested. He pushed himself up on his elbow and almost lovingly looked down on me. While brushing a strand of hair behind me ear, he said:

"Do you think I'm done with you yet, my little slut? If you even think to move an inch without my permission I will start fucking you again. Only this time I will push your face into the matress and fuck you like the bitch you are." He then suddenly started to move downwards and it took me until I felt his breath between my legs, before I understood what he wanted. I was so startled by the sensation, that I jumped a little.

"Stop it," he growled while holding me down.

"Please stop. Why are you even doing this. I don't want you to:"

"I don't give a shit what you want. Besides you've been bleeding and I'm sure as fuck not gonna let that go to waste." With that he pulled me closer and I felt his tongoue tickling me between my legs. This was different. Now he wasn't rough or selfish, now he did exactly what he knew would please my body. I could feel the familiar feeling taking over but I wasn't going to submit to it. I remembered the pain he caused me, the snide comments and fear I felt. But heart was pounding and I felt myself losing the fight, wanting more and more to give in, getting close, so close. But then he suddenly stopped and was back on top of me in the blink of an eye.

"Want me to make you cum?" He asked with a smirk. First I was confused and almost said yes but I stopped myself in time.

"Get off of me,"I said panting though my body was begging for release.

"I know you want it but you know what? You don't fucking deserve it anyway. And don't you dare to get off yourself, I'll find out and that won't be nice for you." With that he finally got off me but for a moment, less than a second I wished he hadn't.