FORCE OF NATURE

• FORCE OF NATURE •
( Owen Grady )

" I'll be here 'till we collide, I don't care if I survive, So crash into me one more time

" I'll be here 'till we collide, I don't care if I survive, So crash into me one more time. "

( SUMMARY )

Hazel Murphy was introduced to dinosaurs at the age of seven. She was fascinated by how these creatures came into existence and how they all became existent that was until she heard her grandfather found out a way to bring back dinosaurs, she begged her parents to go and they only agreed since they were getting a divorce and it was a gift to their children. She went with her brother and sister to Jurassic Park the place where dinosaurs were recreated.

She grew a friendship with Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler. She went towards Alan since he studied life through finding a fossil and sometimes even found dinosaurs bones, she wanted to know more which at first annoyed Alan but he got used to it.

She went towards Ellie since they both had a love for wildlife and plants, they both stayed back to take care of the triceratops named Sarah. Hazel was mainly with Ellie during the time of the breakout of dinosaurs but was reunited with her brother and sister and got attacked by velociraptors but the t-rex comes to the rescue and has an important moment with the tyrannosaurus rex.

Twenty-two years after the events happened to Hazel she came back to the island to work at Jurassic World and become the T-Rex trainer. Claire Dearing the park manager calls for her one day to come and see this new hybrid dinosaur they have created in the lab at it's full-grown figure. Hazel and Owen Grady have been friends and co-workers for a few years and soon disaster strikes they soon discover that the Indominus Rex has escaped its enclosure so Claire calls in to find out if she truly has escaped and she hasn't. Leaving Hazel and Owen in a cage with a hungry dinosaur wanting to destroy everything in her path.

( CAST )

BRIE LARSON as HAZEL MURPHY
The T-Rex Mama
" That was amazing but you do remember dinosaurs are trying to kill us right? "

BRIE LARSON as HAZEL MURPHYThe T-Rex Mama" That was amazing but you do remember dinosaurs are trying to kill us right? "