✧ castle talks » will ✧

**˚  ˚**

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I m a g i n e : Your boyfriend, Will trying to get you & the party to play D&D with him but when he runs away, you run after him in the rain..

Word Count : 1855

!!

d i s c l a i m e r :

i understand that some of you may not agree with this imagine being accurate in terms of Will's sexuality, but i just thought the idea might was cute.

!! !! if you'd like to see an imagine that has a different partnership [ ex. mike x will ] or something like that, please feel free to request !!

| xoxo |

︾⇟⇟︾

"do you guys hear that? it's sounds like..thunder.."

will was clearly invested into the game, whereas mike and lucas were more concerned about whether or not they would talk to their ex-girlfriends soon.

you sat next to will, silently encouraging will to help engage mike and lucas to actually play the game with him.
will had come to you when he was upset about the lack of attention from his friends, and it had been your idea for a hurt will to bring back childhood games in hopes that it would help rekindle the childish spark.

"but no. wait..that's not thunder. that's.. a horde of juju zombies !" will exclaimed as he stood up from his seat in his wizard outfit to slam down tokens to the table, "sir mike, your action !"

"what should i do?"

"attack..?"

it was obvious neither mike nor lucas had much interest in the game, effectively saddening will.
it was when the phone rang that will became his most upset—the most hurt.

"wait—no.."
will pleaded, watching in defeat as mike found the phone call more interesting than his own best friend.

"mike !"
you interfered, irritated that mike would just drop everything for the small chance of talking to el.

"sorry, not interested."
mike exhaled, slamming the phone back into it's slot on the wall.
"telemarketers."

you saw how hurt and upset will became while watching mike and lucas talk nonsense amongst themselves—easily drifting away from him.