✧ my hero, pt.2 » eddie ✧

EDDIE MUNSON
of the hellfire & babysitter's club

" "I didn't run away this time, right?  "

SYNOPSIS: PART 2 — Your boyfriend never considered himself to be a hero outside of D&D. But after jumping in the water to come after you and getting stuck in the upside down, Eddie Munson finds out he just might be brave after all. For you.

NOTE: This is also sort of a part 2 for my "Bonnie & Clyde" imagine too, because I think it works out nicely with this one :')

REQUESTED BY : @sarahevanshiddleston , @poppsicles , @inlovewsoul , @dena_dixon_87 , & other people lmao

TYPE: (fem!reader)
spoilers for vol. 2!
—fix it fic, au ending ;)
—established relationship
—first l-bombs
—rockstar! eddie & y/n
—angst :/
—then fluff :}
—post-bat eddie scene :(
—but he lives
—eddie gets the chance to graduate
blood & bats

WORD COUNT: 10k+
—again, it's a longer imagine bc it's pretty much the entire vol.2 upside down storyline with you written into it so there's an actual plot w you & eddie ;)

this is a long one, so buckle up, and enjoy. here's an entire vol.2 rewrite with
y/n & eddie's love story <3

2 rewrite with y/n & eddie's love story <3

• • •

"Hurry the hell up!"

Eddie shouted up to Steve, returning his attention back to you.

He held your face in his hands gently, desperately trying to help you wake up from whatever trance that demon bastard had you in.

"What's her favorite song?!" Dustin shouted down, a slight screech in his voice.

"Yeah, what are we even looking for?!" Steve added.

One would think that with Steve being your older brother, that would mean that he knew your favorite song. But after you started dating Eddie Munson, you were introduced to an entire new world of metal aside from your favorite classic rock.

Your music taste was now all over the place, indecipherable by anyone—except for Eddie.

Eddie could hear people shouting at each other from further away in the real world, assuming they were fighting about which of his millions of cassettes they should choose.