✧ bonnie & clyde » eddie ✧

EDDIE MUNSON
of the hellfire & babysitter's club

" Let's Bonnie-&-Clyde this shit, baby. "

SYNOPSIS: Eddie comes straight to your house after seeing Chrissy's murder, scared out of his damn mind, and just needing to hear your voice. But to his surprise, you actually believe what he says.

TYPE: (fem!reader)
—just a dusting of angst
—sad eddie :(
—just a bunch of cute fluff & kissing ;)
—disgustingly cute couple-y stuff

WORD COUNT: 3088

• • •

It all happened so fast.

One minute, he was about to make a simple sale to one of the preppiest cheerleaders in school, the next minute he was watching a horrific scene play out in his living room—a sight he could've sworn was straight out of the goddamn Exorcist movie he took you to see.

Now, Eddie Munson was running like hell.

"Shit!" He spat, hurriedly running out to his truck, fumbling with his keys before climbing in.

"Jesus Christ!" He cursed as he sped off, desperate to put any sort of distance between him and whatever the hell just happened.

His fists gripped the wheel, his silver rings clinking against the rubber as his mind sped at a million miles an hour.

What the actual fuck was it? What in the hell just happened? Where was he even gonna go?

Although he would never want to admit it, he was scared. Really scared.

He needed to see you.

And then, without even a thought, he suddenly found himself driving towards your house in the still of the night.

His truck squealed to a halt in front of your house, his body practically lunging out of the car. Almost like it was second nature at this point, by habit, he immediately ran—more like stumbled— across the lawn to make his way towards the side of your house that had your window.

At this point, it was purely muscle memory that he climbed atop the trash cans, onto the lower level roof, and was now face to face with your half-opened window.

He had done this dance so many times, and he couldn't help but feel a warmth blush his cheeks when he realized you left your window cracked open just a bit—you always did. Just in case he ever wanted to come by, you told him that he was always welcome.