✧ a freak » eddie ✧

EDDIE MUNSON
of the hellfire & babysitter's club

" I'm a freak, too.  "

SYNOPSIS: Coming out as trans to your boyfriend Eddie was definitely easier said than done. You were terrified of what he might think, scared of the worse case scenario of him leaving you and seeing you as a freak. But after receiving advice and a gentle push from your best friend, Steve, you realize things might actually be okay after all.

REQUESTED BY : @s-solstice & @ENIXX04

—also, even tho it doesn't pertain to the imagine, i just saw the photo above
and thought wow 😳

TYPE: (trans!reader)
—ftm!reader
—he/him pronouns
—confessions
—sorta like robin & steve's br scene
—but cuter 😌
—best friend steve
—who also has thing for reader 😳
—so, slight stevexreader
—supportive bf eddie 🥲
—sweet ending

WORD COUNT: 3909

here's a cute eddie still, bc my damn gifs weren't working :p

bc my damn gifs weren't working :p

• • •

"I don't know, I mean, does that make sense to you—Y/N, are you listening to me?"

Steve turned to give you an expecting glance, one hand on the steering wheel as he drove.

You quickly shook away your clouding thoughts, returning your attention to your ranting best friend beside you.

"Yes, yeah, yeah, I'm listening–" You shook your head, fixing your hair in the visor mirror.

"Yeah, what did I just say? What'd I just say–"

"Something about sex! With Linda?"

"No!" Steve shouted, "I'm talking about Heidi!"

"Jesus Christ, chill out! Give me a break, pah-lease!" You exclaimed, hearing Steve huff and mumble to the side of you, rubbing his forehead.

"Your insanely complicated lovelife is starting to get way too hard to keep track of nowadays, Harrington." You retorted, shuffling around your bag for some gum.

"Goddammit, it's seven in the morning, my hair looks like shit, I have a test in O'Donnell's and I have to present this stupid project in Connor's class." You groaned, staring at yourself in the visor mirror.